Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

With one more day I'm a little nervous

Not nervous excitement, but rather nervous with all the glitches going on from the last update :neutral:

I feel like I'll put in all the hard work and something in the game won't let the workers progress or something, I mean no one is getting grade increases or promotions in the game since the update :'(
I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm hoping the giltches we are getting is because the things that make the patch changes work right aren't in yet. I'm crossing my fingers anyway! Also, try using the socialize options at work and school. Since they added the ability to make friends its expected that you'll make and raise the relationship score, for work/school friendships. Once I noticed that and started socializing and making friends I started gaining grade levels and work promotions. Hope it helps you.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I'm hoping the giltches we are getting is because the things that make the patch changes work right aren't in yet. I'm crossing my fingers anyway! Also, try using the socialize options at work and school. Since they added the ability to make friends its expected that you'll make and raise the relationship score, for work/school friendships. Once I noticed that and started socializing and making friends I started gaining grade levels and work promotions. Hope it helps you.

I tried that, it went way up, she came home, and it was down far below normal after all of that :'(

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Ick. Well, I certainly hope it gets fixed soon then.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.