Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken toolbar/taskbar.

Untitled_zps45de2fa7.jpg

Everything is missing from my toolbar..

Is there a way to fix this?
tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I had that happen after updating my NRaas Mods for the 163 patch wrong and it turned out to be caused by my forgetting to take the old files out before putting the new files in.It caused a corrupted Sims 3 folder and I was lucky I'd backed up my Electronic Arts folder manually before this disaster happened.You should try loading a new game to see if this is showing up in new games or just that one save.
    I ended up having to extract my Electronic Arts folder to get a new Sims 3 folder and redid the Mod updating by deleting the old Mod files and putting the new versions in.It worked the way it was supposed to and the UI showed the sims and looked like it was supposed to.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    LilybellsLilybells Posts: 71 Member
    edited January 2015
    It's only happening in that one save.
    hmm aw man I thought it would be a quicker fix where I could just type something in the command box or something.. the family that was in that save was pretty new so it wasn't too important to me, so I don't think it'll be worth all that trouble. thank you for your help, though! :]
    tumblr_inline_n8rrt8GvSh1rj4zgt.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    You were lucky it only affected the one game because my issue with that required me to replace my entire Sims 3 folder and I had backed it up before that happened.I unzipped my Electronic Arts folder and managed to restore my game.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg