The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sleeping/Energy bug

Currently I have a household of room-mates, four in total. Ever since I made this household, I've experienced a bug where one pair - the pair that works late jobs and come home very late at night with low energy - will go to sleep around midnight, but their energy will increase so quickly they will wake up at around 2am every morning with a full energy bar. On the other hand, the other pair of room-mates sleep at a reasonable time of around 10-11pm but I have to force them to wake up at around 9 o'clock since their energy bar hardly increases at all!

Very annoying bug I'm experiencing as the two sims that won't gain energy have to be up early for their jobs and subsequently go to work in a bad mood. If it helps, the pair of sims that have low energy sleep in the Mod Pod Sleeper and the pair of sims that wake early each sleep in a Mod Pod Twin Sleeper - although I don't think that would have anything to do with it since they're both pretty cheap beds with the same energy stat when buying (4).

Hope someone can help!

Comments

• Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    I'm only playing a single Sim, but sleeping in his $12,000 comfort 10 bed usually took about 5-6 hours to get fully rested. Suddenly it now takes 9-10 hours!

Okay, maybe the bed glitched. I buy another bed and it still takes 9-10 hours.

Between this bug, and the 'taking forever to get a promotion' bug, the game is getting too hard!
  • Options
    LouCLouC Posts: 23 Member
    I upgraded my Sim's bed to a more expensive double bed but their energy still takes forever to go up! The other pair are getting quicker at waking up, getting in bed at 11pm and waking up at 1am!
  • Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    What's funny is that last night I played and it went back to 5-6 hours to get fully rested!!! Oh, and when I first went in the Sim wasn't standing outside, he was at his PC where I left him. Bummer is his pond disappeared again. :|