Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question on amazon music cloud

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited November 2014 in Off Topic Chat
I'm aware we can drop our music from the cloud to our pc s and other devices but can we transfer them straight to a flash card?

I d rather not waste harddrive space by putting music on it when a flash drive is more convinient and I can just drop my music into the sims 4 game from there.

Comments

• Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Yeh, you can wack them to anything that will store data - you can stick what you like on them.
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    catloverplayer, I think the short answer would be No you cannot copy the music directly from the amazon cloud, to a flashdrive, without first copying it to windows media player (that's where I have all mine , something like 30 GB at this point!).

I have been saving all of mine to a flashdrive also. I used to "burn" a CD , if it didn't already come on a CD. However my CD drive quit initializing, and I blamed the CD burning, and then the CD drive quit working completely and I had to do a system restore (which did fix it), so now I won't burn CD's anymore, at least not music ones. I still burn CD-R's for things like pictures and sims file data, it seems to work fine for that.

Anyhow if you have figured out a way to put the music directly on the flashdrive, bypassing downloading it to the computer or device, please let us know how.