The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you become a member?

Okay so sorry if this is the wrong place, but I really want to enter my sim in a modeling comp. but I cannot post photos. How do you become a member to post photos?

Comments

• Options
    SirCumberbatchSirCumberbatch Posts: 377 Member
    You need 50 points. You can see how many points you have on your wall. You tend to have 17. But I believe everyone like and/or lols your posts you get points.
    tumblr_m4xgcv68oS1rogkjio1_500.gif
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    By getting likes as I understand it, so I just gave you one.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
    edited October 2014
    Thankyou. @SirCumberbatch love your sigggy btw, that episode made me cry.
  • Options
    milly001 wrote: »
    Thankyou. @SirCumberbatch love your sigggy btw, that episode made me cry.
    I didn't cry. Probably cause' my mum told me what happened. We have an issue with spoilering eachother. I did get tearful towards the end though, as he didn't come back and I was getting concerned that my mum falsely read.

+Your welcome and thank you. I haven't been able to find a good signature. Rammstein and Doctor Who don't go the best together.
  • Options
    Lol. Matt Smith was my favourite doctor, bow ties are cool! slightly off topic but oh well.
  • Options
    I hear most people like David Tennant. I like Matt Smith more, though. Probably because I skipped in and began watching at season 5. I don't like the 9th doctor. He looks weird. I have an issue with that, if someone looks weird in a show I won't watch it. At least most of the people I don't like aren't in good movies.

• Options
    I didn't really watch much of Tennant, I don't like the new doctor, I didn't overly like the ninth either.
  • Options
    I got bored of season 8 quickly. It seems to based on Clara. I just don't like her. Maybe that's why.
  • Options
    I think I've only watched the first episode, If I don't get hooked right away the likeliness of me watching more is slim.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    You need to get at least 50 points. Post in threads, hopefully garner a few likes/LOL's and you're good. :) Gave you a like, by the way.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    thanks, I need to shut up about Doctor Who now and stick on the topic.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Congratulations, you're now a full member! Enjoy. :)
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    right, um now how do I post photos, like which code and if its URL where do you find that on photobucket?
  • Options
    lemonpieelemonpiee Posts: 50 Member
    Hmm. Idk if I am looking at the right thing but I think I have 57 points but I'm still not a member yet.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    lemonpiee wrote: »
    Hmm. Idk if I am looking at the right thing but I think I have 57 points but I'm still not a member yet.
    You do have 57 points, but it looks like your account hasn't been active long enough yet. For reasons probably better left not described in great detail, they are changing the rules all around again.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796626/addressing-forum-concerns#latest
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    lemonpieelemonpiee Posts: 50 Member
    > @igazor said:
    > lemonpiee wrote: »
    >
    > Hmm. Idk if I am looking at the right thing but I think I have 57 points but I'm still not a member yet.
    >
    >
    >
    > You do have 57 points, but it looks like your account hasn't been active long enough yet. For reasons probably better left not described in great detail, they are changing the rules all around again.

Ohh I see. That makes sense. Thank you!