The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my money?

I have 1000 points on my account when I played Sims 3. How do I get those points on Sims 4 so I can buy stuff!!!!!!!!! Or are they gone forever? I just downloaded Sims 4 (after abt 3 hours, ARGH!!) can't seem to find my money.

Comments

• Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    There are currently no SImpoints or DLC for Sims 4.
  • Options
    chiislychiisly Posts: 5 New Member
    oh man!!! all my money is gone? wonder if I can get a gift card? :)
  • Options
    moongodessmoongodess Posts: 1,550 Member
    Are you planning to never play TS3 again? Nothing you wanted to buy? Might as well get your money's worth.
  • Options
    DavlanDavlan Posts: 87 Member
    You can still use your points for the Sims 3.
  • Options
    landverhuizerlandverhuizer Posts: 310 Member
    edited September 2014
    Buy all of us Sims 3 players stuff... :p
    Post edited by landverhuizer on
  • Options
    I may end up switching back to Sims 3 depending on how I like 4. I haven't started playing yet sooo you cant buy stuff on 4?
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,946 Member
    I have a thousand plus too. I have every store world and store packs. I looked at the gifting thread but I don't want to spend hours to go through and gift from the last page until I run out. I'd rather gift all the points at once than spend the time gifting them a few at a time. So I have just let them sit and hoped for a thread where someone has a solution for the people that don't want to spend hours gifting. I haven't seen a thread like that yet.
  • Options
    OK that helps.....ill just hold on to em. thanks!!