Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

XxDespairAngelxX's Sims

XxDespairAngelxXXxDespairAngelxX Posts: 144 Member
edited September 2014 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
This is my thread to show off the sims I've created! Any comments and helpful criticism will be much appreciated. None of these finished versions are available in the Gallery yet. They will be soon though!
GinniferSnow.png
Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard
JoshCharming.png
Josh Dallas as David Nolan/Prince Charming
EmmaJennifer.png
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Gallery: minimeg1718

Comments

• Options
    ReginaParilla.png
    Lana Parilla as Regina Mills/Evil Queen
    BelleRavin.png
    Emilie de Ravin as Belle/Lacey
  • Options
    d89584b2-4d0b-4c6e-bdd1-0dbf2a7044f3.png
    Rose McIver as Tinkerbell/Green
    bda5d7a6-e4b7-4825-8f21-8c02dc4e9a54.png
    Sarah Bolger as Princess Aurora
  • Options
    CabsCabs Posts: 127 Member
    I rarely ever watch movies, but how embarassing is it when I say I barely know nay of thise people? :s

BUT I do occasionally watch TV shows, and although I gave up on Lost after 2 1/2 seasons, I do have to say I am in love with the gorgeous Emilie de Ravin (despite of being a heterosexual female... haha. But she's just perfect ;)) Her face structure and lips and eyes are spot on, really good. I think her eyebrows are arched in a slightly different way (there is a bit of an edge in them) but not sure how doable that is. Maybe try the bottom left female eyebrows or the one above and fiddle a bit? Then maybe the nose could be a tiny bit narrower in the middle ad wider at the bottom, though you'll have to try how that looks. The shape is really well done already though!

I have no idea who Rose McIver is, but the sim version looks a lot like what Tinkerbell looks like in my head, wehn reading Peter Pan. Where does she play her? Should definitiely watch that.
  • Options
    Emilie de Ravin's nose has been the HARDEST thing in the world for me to figure out. I've probably spent hours just working on her. I'll try your tips and see if that looks better haha. Thank you!

And all of these characters/people are from Once Upon A Time on ABC. The first three seasons are on Netflix. Tinkerbell/Rose McIver is in the first half of the third season. I really really love this show and I suggest it to anyone who's interested! The fourth season starts on September 28th!
  • Options
    CabsCabs Posts: 127 Member
    Oooh, actually one of my friends has been bugging for ages telling me I absolutely have to watch the show. My problem is, once I start watching the show I tend to get quite addicted, so I will have to make sure I have nothing important going on for the next couple of weeks... :# But I didn't know Emilie was in it, I think I will have to watch it now. They dropped in the UK, where I live, though, I heard. :\

Like I said I think the shape of the nose, especially the nosetip is really good already and generally her Sim is very recogniseable, but I now that you're probably more critical with yourself (cause I am with myself xD) and there is probably something. Not sure if my tips help at all.
  • Options
    I hope they didn't drop it in your area! It's such an amazing show. But yeah, definetly make time in your schedule so you can marathon it! It's so worth it. =DD

bd9c2dcb-4674-4e8d-ac96-c1c84e327476.png
    Alright, here she is again! I feel like she does look a lot more like herself now haha.
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    These are looking good! A little friendly advice? Looks to me like Emilie de Ravin has what are called "hooded" eyes, where you can't actually see the crease when the person's eyes are open. There are some options for that in CAS. (In fact it looks like you might have hooded eyes on your Sarah Bolger sim, who actually doesn't have hooded eyes and needs eyes where you can see the crease.) To get her eyes a little closer to her eyebrows, you can go into detail edit mode and grab the whites of her eyes to move them around independently of the eyebrows. I use that ALL the time. The jaw, lips, and nose are looking great, and the eyebrow arch looks right too! Nice work!

Some of your cheeks are looking a bit puffy. It's very hard to get cheeks to look right from both front and from an angle, because when you look at a Sim from the front and it looks good, a lot of times you turn them a bit and they look like their cheeks are sunken right into their head. Sometimes messing with lower face width can help - this one is a push/pull that I think a lot of people don't know about. You go into detail edit mode, grab their forehead, and you can widen/thin the bottom half of the face independently of the forehead. That way you can do things like thin the face and puff out the cheeks a bit without the cheeks ending up looking puffy from the front.

Keep at it! You're coming along, and I look forward to seeing them on the Gallery!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    @Cogitotoro Thank you so much for your input! I will definitely try your tips. I didn't know about the forehead/cheek thing or the white of the eye adjustments! =DD I'm so envious of your sim recreations by the way, they're awesome!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,627 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims. :) Each of your simversions of the celebrities look great! It looks very nice how you have created them as sims! I hope that you upload them to the gallery!
  • Options
    13a3c523-b4a3-43bb-949f-e710638ffacc.png
    Here is Collin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook. I know he needs a lot of work but I just wanted to post it here to get some more great feedback =D.
  • Options
    Alright, I haven't posted in a while because I started a new job and haven't really been able to fire up my sims game. But, in the spirit of October and all things Halloween, I decided to create one of the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus! I will be making the other sisters when I have the time. However, Sarah Sanderson is up on the exchange now.

Sarah Sanderson:
    29c45ed4-45f3-4768-aa47-75bcfa9de71d.png