Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cabs' SoccerSims

I'm a huge football (soocer) fan, so obviously had to recreate some footballers. If anyone is keen, will put them on the Gallery, too. My Origin-ID is MagpieSim or #magpie

I'm still new to CAS, only got the demo two days before the game came out in the UK - I keep finding new parts of the face that are adjustable every time I create a new Sim! But that means, I'm always happy to get some tips as well. :smile:

I made Xabi Alonso

b2u7bzvd.jpg

And the Newcastle United legend that is Alan Shearer

uzbxaorj.jpg

I'm also working on a few others, but struggling a bit, hopefully it will get easier with some practise! :#

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,627 Member
    Your simversions of Alonso and Alan Shearer look great! :) They reflect the real life players very well! The way you have done their eyes and shape of their faces looks great! They are great sims!
  • Options
    XxDespairAngelxXXxDespairAngelxX Posts: 144 Member
    They're noses are so spot on! That, in my opinion, is the hardest part!
    Gallery: minimeg1718
  • Options
    CabsCabs Posts: 127 Member
    @rosemow: Thanks for your kind words :)

@XxDespairAngelxX: I agree, the nose can be the dealbreaker! I think I always spend the longest on the nose and the jaws, those really define a face and can be really hard to re-create. I worked a while until I had these right.

Andre Schürrle has a bit of a unique jawline, didn't find him very easy either (been working on him for several days now!). I don't like the stubble beard for blonde men unfortunately, they don't look very real, so I gave him a good shave. ;)

gicmjslq.jpg

• Options
    offenhause3offenhause3 Posts: 17 New Member
    Mesut Ozil would be an interesting creation....
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,627 Member
    You have reflected Andre Schurrie as a sim very well! :) He looks great! It looks great how you have done his eyes, and you have done his jawline very well.
  • Options
    Mesut Ozil would be an interesting creation....

Challenge accepted. :# I will have a go with him, but I can't promise anything, I'm not if his eyes can be done on CAS...

@rosemow: Thanks! :)
  • Options
    @offenhaus3:

Et voilá! Turns out it's not the eyes that are undoable, but the rather unique shape of the ears. ;) But seriously, I love the new CAS options (I spend more time creating Sims that actually playing some days!) but there are still only two types of ears: flat and jug ears. :s

Özil has actually been a real pleasure to make! I've seen him 'grow up' as footballer before his Real Madrid move and off the pitch he's never struck me as arrogant (which is what some people seem to say) but rather as reserved and extremely shy. And he's so incredibly talentedn and even if he sometimes seems like he is wasting that talent, all the internet and social media bashing isn't exactly the way to go. Still I couldn't resist giving him the 'lazy' trait, I'm sure Arsenal fans will love that. :p

xfzvf6fx.jpg

On another note, I really hope there is a footie-mad, talentesd modder out there who will create CC club shirts soon :#
  • Options
    offenhause3offenhause3 Posts: 17 New Member
    I love it! My brother has also followed him as he's "grown up" and I have had the same opinions, he isn't arrogant and he plays with a lot of heart. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Glad there is another Özil-fan out there, he's been getting a lot of stick from the public lately.

I've put him on the Gallery twice, once #withCC and and a #noCC version, as I'm not entirely sure what happens when someone downloads a version with CC that they haven't got installed...