Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Furniture Problems

htebharaShtebharaS Posts: 13 New Member
As I was building I realized a problem with the counters, You cant place them diagonally and them connect together! This reallllllyyy needs to be fixed, because I made a diagonal room for my kitchen and I couldn't place my counters against the wall and have them connect D:< I had to rebuild over half my house just to have the counters work the right way...

Comments

• Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member
    So we can't rotate rooms?
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    you can have a diaganol room, but you cant pace counters against that specific wall in that room and have them connect togther
  • Options
    AimForTheHeadAimForTheHead Posts: 805 Member
    I haven't tried against a wall, but I angled the island counters in the center of the kitchen, and I just held down the alt key while placing the counters to line them up and connect them :) they wouldn't do it on their own, I believe I had auto placement off as well
  • Options
    drslimidrslimi Posts: 207 Member
    I was having this same problem recently... does anyone know if there's a 'moveobjects on' type of cheat for TS4? I desperately need it.
    Visit my blog for all of my downloads, pictures, and videos!!!
    www.SimsCreations.com
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    In the counters area of the build mode you will see to the left of the counter styles a little button for "automatic counter placement" or something like that. Try switching it off and then fiddling with the counter. May work.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    i just held down the ALT button and moved them how I wanted