Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunflower Cottage Starter Home

Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
This is my first build for Sims 4 and thought I would start with something a little simple and since I was reading simmers wanting more starter homes, here you go! :) It's 2 bedroom (1 nursery) 1 bathroom with a open floorplan.
Its available in the gallery: TIki5872
slideshow at my site here:http://tikissims3corner.weebly.com/sunflower-cottage-starter-home.html

15171062401_4e4d54c5dc_b.jpg09-07-14_2-00 PM by rafanan_felicia, on Flickr

I hope you and your sims enjoy!
Happy simming! :D
NewBanner.jpg
Origin ID: Tiki5872

Comments

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Nice starter. I haven't seen the trick where you divided your kitchen and dining room flooring patterns before! I'm going to remember that one.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    Cute! I love how we can make really nice looking homes in TS4 without CC. Your starter home is adorable.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Sunflower Cottage Starter is very nice! :) It looks nice how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. The sunflowers near the front steps are sunny for sims to see when coming to the home. Great layout of the interior of the home. The floral wall pattern looks nice on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom, and the leafy picture on the wall is a nice touch. It looks nice how you have placed the patterned floor rugs under the dining table, in the nursery and in the living room. The fruit pictures on the dining nook area wall looks nice and suits the area. The wall strip pattern in the nursery is cute! Little sims will like looking up and seeing the hanging mobile. Nice texture pattern that you have used in the kitchen for the floor. The bathroom tiling is nice.
    It is a nice starter home. :)
  • Options
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Nice starter. I haven't seen the trick where you divided your kitchen and dining room flooring patterns before! I'm going to remember that one.
    Thank you Ash072! Glad you like my little trick, I wanted to keep it open yet define the space and so I thought that would be a good way!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    KaylyRed wrote: »
    Cute! I love how we can make really nice looking homes in TS4 without CC. Your starter home is adorable.

Thank you KaylyRed! Yes, I have to admit that there is a lot of clutter (my most favorite category) in this game. Being that this is a starter and the price needed to be low I could not use much, but I plan on my next build not having any limitations! LOL
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sunflower Cottage Starter is very nice! :) It looks nice how you have used the open shutter windows in the build. The sunflowers near the front steps are sunny for sims to see when coming to the home. Great layout of the interior of the home. The floral wall pattern looks nice on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom, and the leafy picture on the wall is a nice touch. It looks nice how you have placed the patterned floor rugs under the dining table, in the nursery and in the living room. The fruit pictures on the dining nook area wall looks nice and suits the area. The wall strip pattern in the nursery is cute! Little sims will like looking up and seeing the hanging mobile. Nice texture pattern that you have used in the kitchen for the floor. The bathroom tiling is nice.
    It is a nice starter home. :)
    Hello sweet rose! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. I always appreciate them! :)
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    I really like your starter cottage and will be using it for some of my sims.
  • Options
    SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited September 2014
    That's so cute! Love the simple style of the inside as well, stylish starters are always nice to have :)
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Such a lovely and well decorated both in and out home, great job!
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    This starter home is adorable *squeeeeeze* I love the simple, but stylish and traditional appearance of the outside, and it looks really great!
  • Options
    @evclm6: Thank you, I glad you and your sims like it!

@Sparkle: Thank you! So happy you like my little cottage!

@Veriona: Thanks! It was a little hard to decorate it nicely on a budget! I am finding it easier to build starters in Sims 4 then in Sims 3 though!

@TheMatteo0: Ah, happy you like it!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    Lovely starter home!
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    So cute! I love it
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • Options
    KerensaLysereKerensaLysere Posts: 86 Member
    I really like the layout, I almost always end up with a boring box when I build, so I'll definitely want to use yours when I get my game!
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member

What an adorable starter cottage! Great job as always. :)
  • Options
    @pchapman, Thank you!
    @Donsvlinder, So happy you like it! Thank you!
    @KerensaLysere, thank you! I hope you can get the game soon!
    @chopin27, Hi chopin! I hope you are doing well!? Thank you for the compliment on my little house, it means alot!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    FamousmelodyFamousmelody Posts: 118 Member
    Cute little home, love it!
    I'm Just a down to earth Gal from New Zealand !
  • Options
    Bcsurvivor01Bcsurvivor01 Posts: 20 New Member
    What a perfect starter. Has a very Charming and quant feel yet meets all the needs
  • Options
    @Famousmelody. Thank you!! :)
    @Bcsurvivor01, Ah, thank you! I am so happy you like it!
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Adorable starter home! Love it! :)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Tiki this is a such a sweet little starter :)
  • Options
    @yanit68 Thank you, I hope your sims enjoy it! :)
    NewBanner.jpg
  • Options
    @follyfoot, thank you so much!
    NewBanner.jpg