Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Decided to create my very first country home on Sims 4.

iRepedeiRepede Posts: 51 Member
My sim, Misty, is a spy, so what better way to go unnoticed than to live in a country home? No, but seriously, I wanted to make something different besides modern stuff. So this is as good as it gets...for me. I really suck at building, but I thought I did pretty good on this home. The second floor is kind of "blah," but at least I tried. So here it is!

Full Exterior:
CountryDash01_zpsed5a65a1.png
CountryDash04_zpsf790af69.png
CountryDash05_zps9c0ffbea.png
CountryDash02_zps159cc5a8.png
CountryDash03_zps4777fc59.png

Misty is just going to show you around. Here's the first floor...

Entrance + Hallway:
CountryDash06_zps01f5566f.png
CountryDash07_zps6d6a9cfe.png
CountryDash08_zps30b4c690.png
CountryDash09_zps70f77c0c.png

Dining Room:
CountryDash11_zpsb40252cd.png
CountryDash10_zps6d9ff937.png

Kitchen:
Okay so apparently the light didn't want to turn on so you'll just have to put up with the darkness. Misty go put in a new light while you're at it!
CountryDash12_zps807e02c2.png
CountryDash13_zps4cc0431d.png
I love the fact that you can get different types of one counter, meaning I can choose whether I want to use ones showing cups and plates or just plain ones.

Small bathroom:
Misty wanted a modernized one. Apparently she didn't approve of the small country one I did before.
CountryDash14_zps0586d3ea.png
CountryDash15_zpscca8a5f4.png

Living Room:
Again, for some reason the ceiling light wouldn't turn on. I have come to the conclusion that lights hate me.
CountryDash16_zps6760c4e3.png
CountryDash17_zps9801e9a7.png

Well that was all for the first floor. Up the stairs we go!

Hallway:
So sorry for the darkness, but I haven't gotten around to adding a light on the ceiling. I just finished furnishing up the second floor and started putting lights in and decorations.
CountryDash18_zpsda86f353.png
CountryDash19_zpsa2fbc9f8.png

Bedroom #1:
Oh hey, it's Misty's bedroom!
CountryDash20_zpse82ab444.png
That's a little walk-in closet I made for her. Just for show. I tried to be semi-realistic.
CountryDash21_zps873bcd04.png

Bathroom:
CountryDash22_zps47bb329a.png
CountryDash23_zpsa876b15e.png

Office:
CountryDash24_zpsf3ad2cde.png
CountryDash25_zpsd6b97a4c.png

Bedroom #2:
Misty made this a guest bedroom. Thinking about putting in a double rather than the single bed. It's plain. Haven't finished decorating yet.
CountryDash26_zps0d266e5f.png
CountryDash27_zpsbf5659ca.png

So there you go!
Incase you wonder how the rooms connect, here it is..

Entire first floor:
CountryDash28_zps72eb892b.png
Entire second floor:
CountryDash29_zps6db07390.png

Oh..and that's Misty!
Misty01_zpsb2e435a7.png
I enjoy building on the sims 4.
46ur0Dp.png

Comments

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely home! I love the kitchen and Misty's room! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your Country Home is very nice! :) Misty is a very nice sim too! I hope that her spy work is going well! Nice exterior of the house. The colour that you have used for the exterior is very nice. Great upper balconies and the front porch is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting outdoors in the air on the seats on the porch. It looks great how you have used the columns.Very nice back patio outdoors living area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal at the umbrella covered table enjoying the sunshine. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers around the base edges of the bird bath, which is nice for sims to see whilst dining there. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes there. Very nice furnishing of the interior! Nice entrance foyer area. The coat stand and grandfather clock in the nook area are nice homely touches for sims to see when they enter the home, and the flowers plant is nice for them to see. The pattern that you have used for the walls there is nice. Very nice dining room! Nice type of dining seats that you have used and the flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to enjoy seeing whilst dining there, The plates display on the wall and the display shelves item in the corner are nice touches in the room. Great design of the kitchen and nice types of kitchen cabinets that you have used there. The green shades of colour that you have used in the bathrooms look nice. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, warming up by the fire and enjoying watching tv. Great sitting and reading area in the room. It looks nice how you have placed the arm chairs either side of the bookcase. The floral lamp you have placed in the living room looks nice. The pig, bunny and basket of eggs in the upper hallway area is cute! Misty's bedroom is very nice! Very nice type of bed that you have used there and the floral picture on the bedhead wall is very nice for her to see when she wakes up in the mornings. The clothes and shoes rack closet looks great! Nice side wall armchair sitting area. The flowers on the dresser are pretty for her to see when getting up in the morning.
    It is a very nice home. :)