Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dragon Bed, Post, Tree... Anything?

0bJPiGh.jpg
See this little guy? He is sleeping on the floor. A proud, baby dragon who summons treasure and helps your Sims garden so much faster while chirping happily everyday about picking fruits while giving you a wonderful buff all day. But here he is, asleep all alone on the cold, cold floor.

I think these little guys and gals deserve little perches of their own. I would even be willing to pay for this in the Store. I realize Sims 4 is coming soon (Sept.1st for some) and I know that this has most likely been asked about at some point. But I want to ask again for the sake of these little baby dragons. If an item of their own isn't going to happen, at least let us put them on the bird tree that came with Pets.

Comments

• Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    No more Sims 3 content. They are all done. What you got, is what you got.
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    if you have pets i suppose you could moveobjects on and place the sleeping dragon in a pet bed. or you could move him onto a bed. obviously not a permanent fix but i bet it will look cute
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    Sweet baby dragon needs a post or a proper bed. I did a web search and found that some other players were inquiring over on Mod the Sims for the same objects. So far, it looks like there isn't one available.

I know that they are really just objects (compared to pets with needs) but show the dragons some love. The Mother of Dragons would be very angry if she knew of their neglect by EA.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    Awww. Such a nice picture. I love the baby dragons as well. Never have found a dragon bed.
  • Options
    ChubbyKatzeChubbyKatze Posts: 564 Member
    leelujack wrote: »
    if you have pets i suppose you could moveobjects on and place the sleeping dragon in a pet bed. or you could move him onto a bed. obviously not a permanent fix but i bet it will look cute

I tried this and it seems to freeze the dragon up completely when they want to start idle animations other than sleeping, again. I wouldn't really recommend it to others :(
  • Options
    leelujackleelujack Posts: 384 Member
    :(
    4s4partypalacewin.jpg

My Gallery Link

._.·´)¯)£è룵(¯(`·._.

• Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    I use the small round rug and make it their bed... I wish they used their egg like they did in sims 1