Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Share My Content

Whenever I try to share my creations online I get a message saying "Server error: could not process request" It's been saying this since the beginning, ever since I first had the demo a few days ago. I haven't been able to share a single item yet. I can save to my own gallery section but can't share my creations to the world. Is there something I need to do or wait for EA to fix the server?
Origin ID: CuddlesKatie

Comments

• Options
    popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Is your internet connection working when you try to share your creations? That may be the problem. If not, it must be a server error after all..I can't think of much else that could be causing this though.
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    Checksky3Checksky3 Posts: 906 Member
    Ya my internet is working because I can login and see all the community content and download as well, I just can't upload. :(
  • Options
    popstar7popstar7 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Hmmm..that's odd :\
    Call me Ella!

4h2i5k.png
  • Options
    michaelbuddymichaelbuddy Posts: 12 New Member
    mine says the same thing server error... whenever I try to share
  • Options
    Ya It's so frustrating maybe its where we live, I live in Canada near Toronto, maybe its our area or something. :(
  • Options
    I'm still getting this message I contacted tech support on EA site but they don't know why i'm getting it. :'(
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    I tried two minutes ago to share some of my sims, and I could do it. Maybe the EA servers went nuts for some minutes? Oh boy, we'll have such fun on launch day lol.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    It's not just now it's been like that for me since the start
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Maybe windows firewall is blocking you? check if the cas demo is between the exceptions.
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    XABESIMSXABESIMS Posts: 47 Member
    There're a lot of trouble with the new fórum yet
    11jck5e.gif
  • Options
    I have tried everything from reinstalling to disabling my antivirus and so on. I just can't believe I;m still having this message it is very frustrating.
  • Options
    I fixed my issue I'am so happy right now lol. What I did was uninstall the Demo and delete the folder in my documents as well, then reinstalled. I don't know why I never did this before , I reinstalled but didn't think to delete the folder the game even runs smoother for some reason. You can see my creations under the name CuddlesKatie. Happy Simming :D
  • Options
    crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Good to hear. Could you post that in your thread at AnswerHQ too and accept a solution for it so that people know that you don't need any further assistance

Thanks
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Sure, I totally forgot to do that, I will do that now. :)