Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need help posting Sims from the Sims 4 Demo

Can someone help me? I've tired copying the URL from my Sims pictures and I still can't get the picture to show up? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.!

Comments

• Options
    Srikandi715Srikandi715 Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited August 2014
    What exactly do you want to post, and where? Are you trying to post images from the demo or gallery in this forum?

The image needs to be hosted somewhere on the internet... like Flickr or Tumblr or Facebook or whatever you have access to. That site should give you a URL that you can paste here, using the "attach image" button.
  • Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited August 2014
    What exactly do you want to post, and where? Are you trying to post images from the demo or gallery in this forum?

The image needs to be hosted somewhere on the internet... like Flickr or Tumblr or Facebook or whatever you have access to. That site should give you a URL that you can paste here, using the "attach image" button.

I just figured this out the hard way. It appears that yesterday, the forum no longer allows people to just cut and paste BBCoded links directly from photo sites anymore. People have to use the "attach file" button now.
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    duck74duck74 Posts: 686 Member
    edited August 2014
    BB code should still work

LGnzXH4.png

Edit: see it does, they just changed it so you need 50 points or more on your account to be able to do it.

and also remember to put [IMG.] and [/IMG.] at the start and end of the picture url. (Without the . of course, i just did that so it doesn't try and make a picture.
  • Options
    KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    Wow :o ... you need a certain amount of points in order post pictures!? Hmm I wonder why :/.
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • Options
    KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    Wow :o ... you need a certain amount of points in order post pictures!? Hmm I wonder why :/.> @KLAlexis said:
    > Wow :o ... you need a certain amount of points in order post pictures!? Hmm I wonder why :/.

Nvm I got my answer.
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member

I t

Thanks for the info. I tried copying the URL from Flickr and pasting it but it still doen't work. Thanks anyway. I'm obviously doing something wrong.