Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well that's unfortunate. ...for me at least

I've become attached to one of my Sims in Sims 2. And the thing that sucks is that in Sims 2, you can't change lifespan so yeah.

So when she passes on I will be upset. This is exactly why I try not to get attached! This time I failed. :(

Comments

• Options
    mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    edited August 2014
    Not so unfortunate.Turn aging off or use rejuvenate from the rewards.turns back the Sims clock for a little while. :mrgreen: Or cheats from modthesims makes it buy-able.
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited August 2014
    Here's a mod that might be useful for you:

http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2419

Slow Aging Controller.

It basically turns aging off without turning aging off.

You can change the default of the mod, however, it does require SimPE to do so.

You can also set individual Sims to be different than the default. So boring Bob can die as normal but his exciting wife Eve can live longer.
  • Options
    RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I've become attached to one of my Sims in Sims 2. And the thing that sucks is that in Sims 2, you can't change lifespan so yeah.

So when she passes on I will be upset. This is exactly why I try not to get attached! This time I failed. :(

I know how that is, I find myself attached to one of my families, I only made one sim and now she has four kids with a townie and she'll be an elder in a few days.
  • Options
    sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    edited August 2014

Elixir of Life, my friend. Grants 3 days of life per ingestion, with 5 doses per award for 15 days total. Watch out, as you need to be gold or better to drink it. Drinking it green or lower has a chance of 3 days being REMOVED. It's about 36K reward aspiration points, but a date with their loved one will get you those fairly quickly. Goose, goose, squeeze and satisfying a want (tickle, play, talk, entertain) should pop up Kiss and Makeout, worth 1000 and 3500 points respectively. Making out will satisfy both. Then Woohoo and sometimes Woohoo in Car will show up. That's another 7000 points. Lather rinse repeat, and you've got 36K points in no time, with a Platinum Aspiration Sim and a Dream Date as a bonus.

There's also turning aging off and agesimscheat. This allows you to click on the Sim and set their age. I sent Cassandra Goth and Don Lothario to college this way. (Since I did it after Don fathered 5 kids, he became a teen dad...oops.)
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited August 2014
    Ok, I'll check out that mod and the elixer of life. Thank you everyone. :D