Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it about time we get a Sports EP starting in Sims 4?

There should be basketball, baseball, etc gymanstics and all sports and Even karate, kung fu and MMA. With real sparring. The sparring in Sims 3 World adventures sucks badly cause it's just the same thing over and over. and the moves are not good. We need more random matches in all sports. not just same repetitive thing.

Comments

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited July 2014
    excuse moi mais je n'aime pas cette idee je peux meme dire que je suis quelqun qui deteste le sport se qui serais plus interssant pour moi est un episode relier sur la cuisine et les croisiere
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    cat-no-67934276000.png
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    edited July 2014
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    vesvezDatvesvezDat Posts: 491 Member
    edited July 2014
    Ok then. What do you guys actually want in the Sims? You're happy with just having a world with no activities?
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2014
    volleyball

I remember back in Sims1 the whole family could play and while at the beach resort strangers could get together to play.

Itm would be a cool 'icebreaker' type thing to help sims become friends, have a workout, and raise fun levels. If child to elder enabled I would really like that.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    Pandora189Pandora189 Posts: 2,394 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't think a sports ep is the best idea, because that sounds sort of limited, but physical activity should definitely be expanded upon in different eps...

Edit: There are also some people who just aren't interested in sports, like Memina11. I wouldn't buy just a sports ep either...
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    vesvezDat wrote:
    Ok then. What do you guys actually want in the Sims? You're happy with just having a world with no activities?

The normal must have eps (Seasons, Pets, University). And something new. While that post was a bit of a joke, I just don't like the idea of sports in the sims. It would be too easy. While a sports pack would be new, it wouldn't be used a lot I would think. Something unique.
  • Options
    dylsoccer12dylsoccer12 Posts: 9,357 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I think they could combine sports with some sort of outdoor EP or maybe even put it in with the Generations equivalent. I'd enjoy that :]