Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 2 family ideas

auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
i need something to occupy me while uc is downloading :lol: and im not entirely sure what im gonna do when its finished so i would really appreciate some family ideas

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny9RedDestiny9 Posts: 202 New Member
    edited July 2014
    You could start off with two friends, pretend they met online and moved in together. Then send them to university while they get to know eachother. After they graduate have them open a business and go from there.
  • Options
    auntmadi4438auntmadi4438 Posts: 251 Member
    edited July 2014
    yeah i was thinking of moving in a couple of sims maybe have them start a family and have children born in game that i dont age up right away lol. i cant deal with long life spans in ts3 i always have the life span set to short.
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited July 2014
    You could start off with two friends, pretend they met online and moved in together. Then send them to university while they get to know eachother. After they graduate have them open a business and go from there.

Problem with this idea is you can't send adults to university.

You can only send teens. These teens then age up to young adults. They then age up to adult when they leave collage after graduating or dropping out.

And I don't think there is a mod for TS2 that lets you create houses with teens as the oldest members.
  • Options
    turtlestturtlest Posts: 160 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Make a family with two adult parents, a teen, a kid, and two toddlers. Kill off the parents and make the teen raise the rest. Or play the Galligan family.