Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WORST Day At Work, EVER?!

Magdelena walked into work. Minus the thunder storm with the fierce lightning outside and the fact that Magdelena was feeling a bit queasy for an unknown reason, it was like any normal workday at the Stylist boutique...or so she thought.

Several customers walked in. One was her client for the morning, Mr. Bill Racket, who was, coincidentally, a relative of her new lover, Shark. Shark must have recommended me, Magdelena thought.

"Good morning, Sir, what can I do for you?" Magdelena asked.

"I'm joining a new gym, and I need to look good. A man of my reputation needs to keep up appearances even while working out. Could you outfit me in a new athletic ensemble?"

"Of course, Sir. I think I know just the thing. Won't you please walk this way?"

Magdelena gestured for Mr. Racket to follow her. As he stepped up onto the podium in front of the stylist mirror, a scream pierced the boutique.

Magdelena whirled around and gasped. Oh Plumbob, not now, she thought. :roll: A customer by the entrance began to glow and float above the ground. Soon, she was turning into a ghost. Magdelena knew that the Grim Reaper would be arriving at any moment now to collect the soul of the new dearly departed.

Hoping that the sight didn't upset her client too much and fearing the loss of a customer for her portfolio, Magdelena said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Racket. Is there anything I can do for you right now to make you feel better? Mr. Racket?"

Not hearing any response, she turned back around to Mr. Racket, but he wasn't there. No. He was above the podium. Floating.

"No! NOT NOW! My portfolio!" Magdelena screamed. "GRIM, YOU OWE ME 2 CLIENTS. And I work mainly on commission, you know!"

baddaymag2pic_zps79919897.jpg

baddaymagpic_zps769fa007.jpg

I'm actually a bit annoyed at the moment. I don't think I've ever seen 2 Sims die at the same time, not to mention the fact that this is the first week I've ever played the stylist career. :? Of all the sims in the room, why did one of them have to be the client? Ugh! Great timing, Game. Great timing. :lol:

Comments

• Options
    WaltzDreamsWaltzDreams Posts: 329 Member
    edited July 2014
    Well, if I wasn't going to be sick before, I think I will be now, Magdelena thought, as another wave of nausea washed over her.
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: :lol: Had to laugh that looked hilarious.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    WaltzDreamsWaltzDreams Posts: 329 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: :lol: Had to laugh that looked hilarious.

It really was! It was sad but hilarious. :lol: