Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The reason I will be buying TS4.

Hello everyone.

I am happy to offer my services as guinea pig for the release of this game.

You know that sad feeling when driving down the highway and you see the flashing lights of an emergency vehicle up ahead? You know it's not your business and you should just keeping going but part of you needs to see the damage? So you slow down..... and then feel like a miserable human being for doing so.....

Well this time I'm going to hit the brakes and watch the train wreck smash into a million pieces.

It's just morbid curiosity. After the botched, broken and buggy release of TS3, the TS3 Store price gouging, the hysterical bugs (I'm looking at you projectile vomiting and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 photo booth), the lows of SimPort, evil doppelganger Sims, the vile horridness of the Candy Perry Sour Vomity Treats era, and the horrifically underdone store OFB content, I didn't think the franchise could sink any further.

But this? This is hysterical. I honestly can't believe that there has been a large group of people working on this train wreck for a number of years. Adults, no less.

A side note: to the loyal Maxis employees who are biding their time waiting for whoever is responsible for this nonsense to leave, thank you and please watch Mutiny on the Bounty for your next steps.

So to all of you fence sitters and nay-sayers, please allow me to experience this train wreck on your behalf.

I will remember to wear a neck brace in order to stop myself getting whiplash from disappointed head shaking.

Post away, this thread will be locked or moved to ideas and feedback in 5...4...3...2....

Comments

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited June 2014
    I appreciate the offer but I'll be playing myself. I can't wait.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    zorba2357zorba2357 Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited June 2014
    HaHa thank you MrHawk!

I plan on buying but waiting a few days at least for all the horror stories of glitches and such to come forth from the first of the brave guina pigs!

Oh and also I'm buying it because there won't be any toddlers.
  • Options
    MrHawkMrHawk Posts: 4,345 Member
    edited June 2014
    Good luck to you both!
  • Options
    DarklingDarkling Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited June 2014
    :lol:

"You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!"

In addition to the neck brace, might I also suggest some Pepto-Bismol? There may be some slight nausea involved as well.

*hugs*
    14785081519_9e388018bc_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Something like this, perhaps?

bubble_boy_2-754379.jpg
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited June 2014
    MrHawk wrote:
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 photo booth

Don't forget the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Proms! :P

As for the rest, thank you for sacrificing yourself for the good of the group. I look forward to your future trenchant analysis once you have the game in hand...
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you :thumbup: , I will be watching it ( I am serious, because I am too coward to experience this train wrack ) : :mrgreen: .
  • Options
    SchweighsrSchweighsr Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    Don't forget to post a Let's Play so everyone can see all the bugs!
  • Options
    NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2014
    So you're handing over $60 - 80+ to a company you feel doesn't deserve a penny. And most everybody supports you on this versus ripping you to shreds.

TEACH ME YOUR MAGICAL WAYS SIR
    900woh.png
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    ^^^The staff who make the game still need to get paid. I will get enjoyment out of the new CAS system. No media is free. Regardless of my feelings, even if it's total crap I still follow the law and pay.

I'm just expecting The Sims 4: Sharknado, not The Sims 4:Jane Eyre.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited June 2014
    Best of luck to you.

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/nodding_clint_eastwood.gif[/img]
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    edited June 2014
    MrHawk wrote:
    ^^^The staff who make the game still need to get paid. I will get enjoyment out of the new CAS system. No media is free. Regardless of my feelings, even if it's total crap I still follow the law and pay.

Fair enough MrHawk :) I didn't mean to imply that pirating the game is a better option, but it's just . . when you take a glance around the forum, almost every thread (regardless of topic) has a few posts regarding the price of the game and the people buying and not buying it. Needless to say, both sides ripped the other to shreds.
    I'm just expecting The Sims 4: Sharknado, not The Sims 4:Jane Eyre.

:lol:

Have fun!
    900woh.png
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2014
    103113-funny-memes-12.jpg
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx