Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ok so I'm bored so I think I'm going to start a WHOLE bunch of Sim drama for my own amusement

Here's how I'm going to do it.

I will create a man, wife and six screaming toddlers. both the mom and dad are going to have the Dislikes Children trait and the hot headed trait. I'm going to put them all in a house with one bathroom and one bedroom and watch the fun begin. :mrgreen:

There is also going to be some infidelity going on.

Ahh, friendlyone. Ruining Sim's lives since December 2011. :wink:
Oh and also give them an aggressive dog who likes to growl at people and an ornery horse who like to bite and kick at people.

This is going to be good!

Comments

• Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sounds like a family that lives by me :lol:
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    edited March 2014
    KD: LOL!

Oh and they aren't going to have any money.
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    His Traits: Absent Minded, Dislikes Children, Hot headed, Mean Spirited and Evil. hehehe
    Her Traits: Dislikes Children, Mean Spirited Hot Headed, Diva and Loner. hahahaha

edit: i won't do a Let's Play, but I will be doing constant updates on them. :mrgreen:

• Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited March 2014
    That sounds like it's going to be interesting. I will be looking forward to your updates. Will you be posting them to one of the existing gameplay sharing threads?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    IreneSwift wrote:
    That sounds like it's going to be interesting. I will be looking forward to your updates. Will you be posting them to one of the existing gameplay sharing threads?

I'm actually going to make a thread for them down in the Stories and Legacies section.

edit: here is a picture of the 'happy' family LOL!!

Screenshot-14_zps7266a7d4.jpg

3 boys and 3 girls...oh my
  • Options
    ArtisticmissT20ArtisticmissT20 Posts: 73 Member
    edited March 2014
    xD That does sound quite amusing, I'll keep an eye out :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thank you. I will be starting the story tomorrow.
  • Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited March 2014
    I think I'll be bookmarking this one...
  • Options
    DawnEnigma1DawnEnigma1 Posts: 61 Member
    edited March 2014
    Can't wait to see what happens with this family.. dysfunctional fun :D
    <3
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm going to have to look this one up. :lol:

It's like watching 2 trains colliding...it will call for popcorn. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited March 2014
    You'll have fun with this........sounds like my typical kind of game. I haven't done "normal" since about my third game of TS3.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Also, the toddlers aren't ever going to grow up. They will be annoying crying toddlers forever! Muahahahahaha!!
  • Options
    Dragonrose69Dragonrose69 Posts: 748 Member
    edited March 2014
    You could always have them grow up to be bratty children, then rebellious teenager. After they become YA they have more screaming toddlers and dump them on the grandparents to raise.
  • Options
    shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited March 2014
    You could always have them grow up to be bratty children, then rebellious teenager. After they become YA they have more screaming toddlers and dump them on the grandparents to raise.

I agree with this :lol: they could be just as annoying as children and teenagers. Lord knows what kind of adults they'll turn into!

I love that you mentioned infidelity. I'd love to see the sims that would woohoo with a married mother/father with six kids and a house with one bedroom! :mrgreen:

Sounds like an interesting read, perhaps you should post the link here when you've put the story up?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Dragonrose: Now there's an idea! :lol:

shideh: Yeah, I will put a link once I get the story up. If I didn't have to go to Geography class today, I would have started it right now. :(
  • Options
    thatonegirl171thatonegirl171 Posts: 27
    edited March 2014
    What is LP??
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    What is LP??

LP stands for Let's Play. It's something people do on youtube. they document their gameplay by making videos and commentary. :D
  • Options
    thatonegirl171thatonegirl171 Posts: 27
    edited March 2014
    What is LP??

LP stands for Let's Play. It's something people do on youtube. they document their gameplay by making videos and commentary. :D

Ohh. Thanks. I've never heard of it before. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Link to story

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/745723.page

I'm going to start the story tonight. I'm giving you guys the link for whoever wants to bookmark it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I have part one of the story up now. I changed the plot. The toddlers are plotting evil things against their parents and involving the dog and horse in the mix. The new story is called Toddler's Revenge. :D
  • Options
    DicieDicie Posts: 262 Member
    edited March 2014
    It's good to know that I am not the only one that likes to wreak havoc in their lives! I put a sim in with the vamp/ghost /wolf household in Moonlight Falls. I guess there are times when we need a little "safe" drama in life!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Yep. It's fun to mess with Sims lol and it's even funnier because they can't do a thing about it.