May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ok where the H is the Boardwalk

i bought the right simpoints downloaded roaring heights, went to get the boardwalk you know the rollar coaster it won't let me buy it? so now what!!

Comments

• Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited December 2013
    Go to the Store and then Venues. It is there.

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:71237

This the link, I think.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    azul662azul662 Posts: 222 Member
    edited December 2013
    Mylita wrote:

http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=13570&productId=OFB-SIM3:71237

This the link, I think.

Mylita

I have the same issue. I paid 35 bucks for the Gold, downloaded, and no Boardwalk, no rollercoaster, no fixer upper car. Then when I click on your link above, it tells, me to PURCHASE it!!! I already did for 35 bucks! So I put in a call to EA to see what's up?!
  • Options
    JolvsbooksJolvsbooks Posts: 306 New Member
    edited December 2013
    azul662 wrote:
    Mylita wrote:

This the link, I think.

Mylita

I have the same issue. I paid 35 bucks for the Gold, downloaded, and no Boardwalk, no rollercoaster, no fixer upper car. Then when I click on your link above, it tells, me to PURCHASE it!!! I already did for 35 bucks! So I put in a call to EA to see what's up?!

The boardwalk doesn't come with RH. The Gold edition gives you the Boardwalk attire set along with enough points to purchase the Boardwalk venue which can be found via the link above.

You aren't the only one who made that mistake!! :)
  • Options
    breakyouxbreakyoux Posts: 465 New Member
    edited December 2013
    Wait...so you're saying I can get the boardwalk, with the roller coaster, without having to buy the world? Because, I only wanted it for the coaster. :oops:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,481 Member
    edited December 2013
    breakyoux wrote:
    Wait...so you're saying I can get the boardwalk, with the roller coaster, without having to buy the world? Because, I only wanted it for the coaster. :oops:

Yes that is correct.
  • Options
    JolvsbooksJolvsbooks Posts: 306 New Member
    edited December 2013
    breakyoux wrote:

Yes, that's right. The venue is a stand alone item :)
  • Options
    breakyouxbreakyoux Posts: 465 New Member
    edited December 2013
    I just died a little inside. :shock:
    Thank you, lol.
    Honestly, I was confused about the whole thing. But, that just cleared it up for me.
    I'm off to get the boardwalk then!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: