Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

sims 1,2, and 3 language

Does Any one know the sims language :evil: :twisted:

Comments

• Options
    RushiRushi Posts: 46 New Member
    edited June 2009
    What do you mean? Like speak it fluently?! Is that even possible?!

All I know in Simlish is Dagdag means hello.
    I think I've seen a guide about it on some website before. :lol:
  • Options
    PacificaSimPacificaSim Posts: 184 New Member
    edited June 2009
    wowfreak1 wrote:
    Does Any one know the sims language :evil: :twisted:

It's just jibber-jabber language & by the way, they redid all the Sims language for Sims 3.
  • Options
    unrealkwunrealkw Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sims has there own language that we don't know about
  • Options
    AiichiAshida382AiichiAshida382 Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2009
    i actually speak simlish lol... like "koopta-cobla"... that particular phrase has been in all three games lol, oh and so has "soo-soo"... but no, i doubt any one speaks it fluently. it's like they took words from every language and messed them up, cause some times i can swear i hear some japanese and some english and even on occasion some german (i speak all of those languages. but english is my first)
    愛してるから始めよう
    Origin ID:Only1OfMe333
  • Options
    wowfreak1wowfreak1 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i actually speak simlish lol... like "koopta-cobla"... that particular phrase has been in all three games lol, oh and so has "soo-soo"... but no, i doubt any one speaks it fluently. it's like they took words from every language and messed them up, cause some times i can swear i hear some japanese and some english and even on occasion some german (i speak all of those languages. but english is my first)

please tell me where i can learn simlish
      or some site that has the language :roll: : :oops: :oops: :|:| :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited November 2013

I think it's the best language at all. I want you to post the most loveble Words you have heard from ýour sims. I'll star with these:
    "Sul sul nubu", which I think Means: "goodnight baby". 8)
  • Options
    MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited November 2013
    This is the only thing I could find that is still online

http://www.wikihow.com/Speak-Simlish
  • Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited November 2013
    It isn't possible to have a valid definition for everything you hear your sims say. Have you never noticed the exact same phrases are used for totally different questions? In my favored female voice, my sims will say the exact same thing to ask someone to watch the stars, that they say to ask another sim about their career. And the answers to those questions will be totally different from sims with different voices. Males use different phrases than females too. Some phrases are the same across all voices, like "z'ongwa" for being hungry, and "des groble" for something disgusting, but most of what they say is not consistent for all voices.
  • Options
    ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2013

Yes there is definitely Japanese in there... That is MY first language hehe