Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Door of Life And Death

How to rise the zombie/Paparazzi killed by Door of Life And Death?
I have my sims fall in love with a paparazzi but soon killed by my new front door, any idea???

Comments

• Options
    ZhalkZhalk Posts: 310 New Member
    edited November 2013
    What exactly is the door of life and death?
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited November 2013
    The door is new premium content, currently only available with the Grim’s Ghastly Manor!

I don't own it but from YouTube videos I've seen, you bring the grave to the doorstep and then Grim will reincarnate the grave, not resurrect it necessarily. It could be brought back as an animal.

A genie can resurrect a Sim, as can the ghost opportunity. I assume it's not a Sim you were playing, then the grave will be in the town mausoleum. You need to go there and click on it to get the grave first, and put it in your inventory.
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited November 2013
    So you're asking about content you don't even own yet?

The death would act like any other death- starvation, meteor strike, etc. So I am not sure what you are asking here.
  • Options
    secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited November 2013
    050840 wrote:
    I have my sims fall in love with a paparazzi but soon killed by my new front door, any idea???

to what I have read with this the grim reaper doesn't like paparazzi or zombies and if they go to the door they get killed, I thought once you marry a paparazzi move them in they no longer are one?

as for zombies they will still be, maybe oh my ghost or the genie lamp from showtime maybe a better choice.
  • Options
    050840050840 Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:
    So you're asking about content you don't even own yet?

The death would act like any other death- starvation, meteor strike, etc. So I am not sure what you are asking here.
    I can't find the grave whether in home or town mausoleum......
  • Options
    050840050840 Posts: 55 Member
    edited November 2013
    Chimark wrote:
    The door is new premium content, currently only available with the Grim’s Ghastly Manor!

I don't own it but from YouTube videos I've seen, you bring the grave to the doorstep and then Grim will reincarnate the grave, not resurrect it necessarily. It could be brought back as an animal.

A genie can resurrect a Sim, as can the ghost opportunity. I assume it's not a Sim you were playing, then the grave will be in the town mausoleum. You need to go there and click on it to get the grave first, and put it in your inventory.
    050840 wrote:

to what I have read with this the grim reaper doesn't like paparazzi or zombies and if they go to the door they get killed, I thought once you marry a paparazzi move them in they no longer are one?

as for zombies they will still be, maybe oh my ghost or the genie lamp from showtime maybe a better choice.
    Nearly forget the Geniue,thx
  • Options
    my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited November 2013
    I usually have the full moon turned off in my game so I haven't tried the door with zombies.

However, my understanding is the Zombies are not killed just kept hostage until they return to their normal form.

I mean REALLY hates them. So if your Sim is a celebrity just put this on your lot and don’t worry about those pesky shutterbugs. On your next full moon zombies may spawn on the lot, but the Door attracts them like a bug catcher, Emmie pulls them down to her watery abyss and spits them out when they stop acting all zombified.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/719098.page