Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

'Into The Future' ? More like Into The Sims 4...

I don't know the title of the 11th EP tickled my brain for some reason! lol
Isn't it suspicious that THE last EP for TS3 is titled that.
And I also had a dream last night about how we could travel into the future in TS3 and see how will Ts4 look like!
Who knows what kind of Easter Eggs we'll find in the future pack!
Tell me you're opinions and do you agree! :)

Comments

• Options
    wmissie0925wmissie0925 Posts: 310 Member
    edited June 2013
    The is exactly what I have been thinking but I thought we were just more likely to see a trailer or a sims 4 video in the game.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,000 Member
    edited June 2013
    MihajloStasuk,

It has to do with time travel, in particular traveling to the future and back from what I understand. It makes sense that they would call it that, regardless whether they were coming out with a Sims 4 or not.
  • Options
    SC_AdminSC_Admin Posts: 498 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have to agree with you.
    I think that they will add lots of easter eggs in EP11 since it's the last expansion pack. Imagine if they made The Sims 4 playable on Sim's PC's just like they did in The Sims 2 FreeTime?
    scnewsignature.png
  • Options
    MihajloStasukMihajloStasuk Posts: 52
    edited July 2013
    Damienf519 wrote:
    MihajloStasuk,

It has to do with time travel, in particular traveling to the future and back from what I understand. It makes sense that they would call it that, regardless whether they were coming out with a Sims 4 or not.
    I think you misunderstood what I wanted to say here.
    I know what it is about I watched every single broadcast and follow gurus on twitter and here so I know every detail of all sims games but I'm just pointing towards how they might have planed that, or it just might be a really funny coincidence, just something that ticeled my brain!
  • Options
    MihajloStasukMihajloStasuk Posts: 52
    edited July 2013
    I have to agree with you.
    I think that they will add lots of easter eggs in EP11 since it's the last expansion pack. Imagine if they made The Sims 4 playable on Sim's PC's just like they did in The Sims 2 FreeTime?
    OMG, that would be awesome!