Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My wife went streaking........

I was completely surprised when my wife decided to walk around with no clothes on.... also no pixel covering. But what really shocked me was when she decided to go to work without clothes, and went running through the town!!!!

I've never had this happen before, is it something in one of the sp or ep's?
71a54ca1-a590-4173-ad55-78f0822ecc7f_zps833d6c37.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited April 2013
    :lol: lol
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited April 2013
    The streaking came off from University Life EP!
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited April 2013
    I think it might be her birthday; she's excited.
  • Options
    Dralion_SolDralion_Sol Posts: 198 New Member
    edited April 2013
    The streaking came off from University Life EP!

I was thinking that might have been it, only problem I have with that. I don't have uni yet.
  • Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited April 2013
    Glitch? Or nude CC?

Either way, your wife seems like a nice lady.
  • Options
    AlexbaybeeAlexbaybee Posts: 45
    edited April 2013
    It might have come with the update
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited April 2013
    That definitely sounds like a glitch. I on a great occasion get it too especially after my Sim gets out of the shower. As far as I know, there is really nothing to fix. Just have the Sim change back in their clothes whenever it happens.
  • Options
    Dralion_SolDralion_Sol Posts: 198 New Member
    edited April 2013
    That definitely sounds like a glitch. I on a great occasion get it too especially after my Sim gets out of the shower. As far as I know, there is really nothing to fix. Just have the Sim change back in their clothes whenever it happens.

yes!!, that is almost exactly what happened to her. She hopped out of the tub. But I had to create a new outfit for her before she would put clothes back on.

Glad to know it is a glitch of some sort. Don't want the paparazzi getting a hold of those photos "-"
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited April 2013

yes!!, that is almost exactly what happened to her. She hopped out of the tub. But I had to create a new outfit for her before she would put clothes back on.

Glad to know it is a glitch of some sort. Don't want the paparazzi getting a hold of those photos "-"

You shouldn't have to create a new outfit. You can just click on the Sim and have her change. I think it registers that the Sim is wearing her everyday, so you might have to have her change into some other outfit and then back into her everyday.
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited April 2013
    O_o Did she get a promotion at least?
    You're too late.
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited April 2013
    EmmaBarbie wrote:
    O_o Did she get a promotion at least?
    Probably not; the boss likes a little more clothes on.
  • Options
    CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Haha I've had this happen to me a couple of times, but both times were before University Life was even announced. It's just a silly glitch :D .