Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who will your sim/sims be in uni?

I think i am starting With a nerd :) I love the idea that i can explore the university several times with different personalities of my sims!

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited February 2013
    I will make a rebel, a socialite, and a jock!
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited February 2013
    It seems I be sending my legacy kids and they will be themself... the oldes, a boy is a little nerdish.... the younger sister is a rebeliush horse girl so not sure she go... maybe she join him but slack a lot and never finish the degree....
    then there is 4 more sisters... and they all difrent... it might end up them all going at the same time (oldes finishing up as the youngest start) I might make the parents rent a house if thats the case.
    Though one girl just want to be a singer... but if fine art can help her acomplish that she might go....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I will mostlikely make a test run though... with 1 sim pr new trait (there is 3 right?)
    but they might never graduat... I rarly play test runs to the end....
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    SimChic1SimChic1 Posts: 3,449 Member
    edited February 2013
    Most of my sims will be rebels.
  • Options
    SimsLuvr4EvaSimsLuvr4Eva Posts: 52 New Member
    edited February 2013
    My first Sim there will be the son of a family I've been playing (I'm not the only who can never make new families, am I?!) he is DEFINITELY a rebel in every way possible, ha ha, but he has some jock thrown in there, too. ;) I cannot wait for University!
  • Options
    HRHLadyNayHRHLadyNay Posts: 3,086 New Member
    edited February 2013
    im sending about six sims to university i believe so i'll prob have a 3 rebels and 2 jocks and a nerd maybe :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Nevermore15Nevermore15 Posts: 87 Member
    edited February 2013
    Im Using My Alien sim Rhea O'dourke, Daughter of Liam O'Dourke
  • Options
    PretodaPretoda Posts: 1,533 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm sending my Simself and may do a Roomate for her. I think Abby Scuito from NCIS would work perfectly after all she actually fits in everywhere! After that I am going to do a story Legacy based all around sending generations to University!
  • Options
    KatSoloKatSolo Posts: 456 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm sending my simself, who will primarily be a rebel, but she's also an athletic nerd who likes to party, so she may well hang out with all three crowds.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm sending my human/alien half-sisters from Monte Vista: Tulia (human) is a total jock, but she's going into law enforcement so will major in Technology so she'll have a little bit of a nerd tendency, while her sister Valeria (alien) is going to be a nerd but also a rebel (she's got the Good trait though so she'll be more of a crusader type).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Im Using My Alien sim Rhea O'dourke, Daughter of Liam O'Dourke

Similar! I'm sending the alien daughter of my Liam O'Dourke, Darla O'Dourke :D
  • Options
    Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited February 2013
    All 3: Nerds, Jocks and Rebels. :mrgreen:

Does anyone know if you have two sims living in two different worlds, will they be able to meet up at university and go to school together? Not sure/don't remember how that worked in TS2.

I have one sim in MV and another in SV but I want them both to reunite in college but not sure if that's possible since I don't know if the game starts a new campus save for each world? If that makes any sense... :?
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Options
    albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    edited February 2013
    Probably socialite or nerd :)
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • Options
    Simmerfreak44Simmerfreak44 Posts: 1,641 New Member
    edited February 2013
    albanie wrote:
    Probably socialite or nerd :)

Mine will be cheerleaders from CAS then I will be creating 3 or 4 socialites.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Deshong04 wrote:
    All 3: Nerds, Jocks and Rebels. :mrgreen:

Does anyone know if you have two sims living in two different worlds, will they be able to meet up at university and go to school together? Not sure/don't remember how that worked in TS2.

I have one sim in MV and another in SV but I want them both to reunite in college but not sure if that's possible since I don't know if the game starts a new campus save for each world? If that makes any sense... :?

my guess is new uni/campus for each world/save....just like WA
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    edited February 2013
    My simself who heads to university after years in a dead end job. Once I understand how the terms work better, I will try and set them up to somewhat replicate my undergrad experience (UK so 3 years/6 semesters) then another year for postgraduate which is my current situation. It would be amazing if she fell in love in the 4th year and we'll go from there. Fake me might as well have what real me doesn't!

Then I am going to send sims from my American sitcom world. There's quite a few who should have been to university in that world so I will have to backtrack them a bit and probably do it in stages. I didn't want to play out half the lives of some of them though so I started them from when the shows they were in ended. Will be fun though. :)

After that...I have no idea. Probably work on a legacy with all heirs going to university or something.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I've got two plans -

My Simself and my two best friends (probably best described as two nerds and a guy who'll be visiting all the parties!). Everyone picked what they want to do so there'll be two for Fine Arts and one for Science and Medicine in that lot.

And then I'm going to make six characters from a show I watch and have one for each degree (including two nerds, a jock and a rebel... not sure what way the others will go).
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited February 2013
    In addition to the human/alien half-sisters I posted earlier, I've got at least two other games planned -- one will be a single Sim who'll get all the degrees, but when he's not in college he'll be a world adventurer and also write books. The other game will be two kids raised from toddlerhood, the boy is the ward of the girl's parents, and they'll go off to school to see if their relationship survives college social life.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    NataliePetmerNataliePetmer Posts: 156 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I already have a family going they have a teen and her daughter is going to go to college to eventually become a doctor like the rest of her family, but she is going to find her true love and become a rebelious communications major.
  • Options
    StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited February 2013
    My psychic great x5 granddaughter will be the first in my Sim family to attend college, and will be a socialite, with a degree in Communications.
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited February 2013
    Since I didn't get to finish my college experience (I'm attending online now so I can finally finish my degree) I am going to put my Simself into the game and I'll probably add my best friend from high school as a roommate. Then I'll have to decide if I want to put my (current) husband in Uni and see if he hooks up with my Simself. If that didn't work out I don't know if I'd like it. :? I might just keep my Simself single throughout Uni and have them meet later back in the regular world (closer to the way it happened in real life).

SO stoked for this EP!! Been waiting for it FOREVER!
  • Options
    HeadfuzzHeadfuzz Posts: 336 Member
    edited February 2013
    Im making a nerd and a jock. They hate eachother, because the jock picks on the nerd, but unknown to the nerd, it is just be cause he loves her. I am just gonna play it out and see if their love will ever kindle :P
  • Options
    trinaboo0trinaboo0 Posts: 130 Member
    edited February 2013
    I have two sims that I just created to be roomies, and they are pretty much a socialite and a rebel...

Their story is that they went to the same high school, but weren't really friends; hung out with two different cliques. During freshmen orientation they saw each other, and being so far from home, decided it may be easier to room together so they wouldn't have to be with a complete stranger. It'll be fun to play out their stories together sihce they're such polar oppposites! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    YumedustYumedust Posts: 572 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm starting with my simself as a nerd :). I also have a family with twin sisters I plan on sending off to college once they age to YA. One will be a nerd, the other a socialite.
  • Options
    Pinky_pal82Pinky_pal82 Posts: 69 Member
    edited February 2013
    I will have my simself and my best friend that just moved away (IRL) go together. My simself is definitely a nerd and I'm think my BFF is more likely a rebel. I'm not sure about majors yet.

My other will be the save I have of my whole family and having them take turns going to college. Starting with my hubby who is taking online classes now.