Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My horse got into the house...

Let me explain a little bit.

When I left the house with the other horse to the races, Lily [the one that got into the house] was nursing her foal in the yard/ pasture thing.. I come back after the race.. and she's gone.

So I think, she's in the other empty lot next to there's like she always is.. but she's not.. I go to have my adult sim watch T.V in the living room, and there she is. Taking a nap in the living room!

My problem is... now I can't get her out!
Does anyone know how I can get her out?!

Comments

• Options
    and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited February 2013
    I've had that happen a couple of times, it's annoying. You can go to buy mode, use the moveobects on cheat and click her and put her outside, or you can use the resetsim cheat on her
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • Options
    Shelley1988Shelley1988 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited February 2013
    If you don't have foundations you can also just delete one section of wall and then tell your horse to move to a spot outside :)
  • Options
    CatLandCatLand Posts: 760 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Ah, this happened to me once. Unfortunately for me my horse decided she needed to go to the bathroom while she was in the living room... and it was during a party... :(

If you press SHIFT and LEFT CLICK on a place outside of the house, you should get an option to "Teleport here". I can't remember if you need cheats enabled first.
  • Options
    GEORGETHEUNICORNGEORGETHEUNICORN Posts: 8 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Yay! She's free! Thanks for the answers.

I ended up taking out a part of the wall.