The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghost I can't get rid of - Help!!

Okay so one my guests died at my sims birthday party. Seems like someone always dies at a party right? LOL..anyway, I picked up the urn and then poof someone else dies like 2 minutes later. So, my other sim picked up the urn. I decided only one sim should have both urns so he could go to the cemetary.

I put the grave on the floor of the house so the other sim could pick it up and it disappeared. Now, I have this ghost running around the house scaring the bejezzus out of my cowardly sim.

She keeps fainting at the sight of this ghost. Is there anyway I can make this ghost go away?

The grave is gone...I can't see it anywhere. I have tried tracking the ghost to no avail.

Comments

• Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited December 2011
    No one has any ideas? :(
  • Options
    xBiancaxxBiancax Posts: 83 New Member
    edited December 2011
    If you can't find the grave I'm sorry I have no clue how to :S

If you had Ambitions though, and were reeeally desperate to get rid of this ghost, you could get a job and get rid of the ghost that way maybe? A lot of trouble to go to for one ghost but for some it's worth it haha :)

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay thanks, guess I will have to live with the ghost or become a ghost buster
  • Options
    bob007bob007 Posts: 10,062 Member
    edited December 2011
    Does the ghost look like Linda Blair? I'm sorry the that was uncalled for but it was to good to pass up.
    I do not work for EA nor do I have any association with EA. I am a gamer helping other gamers.
  • Options
    ShepherdgothShepherdgoth Posts: 270
    edited December 2011
    sell the grave
  • Options
    schmezzleschmezzle Posts: 1,616 New Member
    edited December 2011
    have you tried using the testingcheatsenabled true cheat?

once you have that cheat on just shift-click the ghost and press object -> delete.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Schmezzle. I did not try that but what happened was...I moved one of my sims out of the house and changed households to get him set up. When I came back the grave was in the house and I was able to grab it..yayyyy..no more ghost.