Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds you want

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 718 Member
    edited May 8
    I'd like to see something Vegas inspired or Egypt. But the one thing I wish they'd do is to have worlds actually feel ALIVE with more people around. I'm tired of going to different places and feeling like a ghost town.
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 764 Member
    I want San Myshuno 2.0 . I just want another city that feels like a city.

Also don’t want any more world’s inspired by just one place or replicas.

I would love another beach world where you can build over the water.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,813 Member
    edited May 9
    African World with an active safari gameplay, with a swimmable water part, with a small urban part, and vacation homes.

European City like London England or Amsterdam with apartments townhouses and multifuctional lots, and a historical Gothic part

South American World

Caribbean Islands

World based on the past

world based on the future

Asian/Middle Eastern like Morocco

Egyptian World

Old Gothic East European world

Scandinavian World

Old Greece with Santorini type part

More American worlds like
    1.Florida
    2.middle of nowhere suburban themed blank worlds the Valley California, Long Island Ny with a rich area like the Hamptons,
    New Jersey,
    4Middle of America states with lots of land and plenty of 64 x64 lots to do whatever you want with malls.

Another big American city like Chicago with brownstones and clubs multifuctional lots and more skyscrapers but with active architecture career path to build skyscrapers and houses...

Refresh old worlds like Willow Creek to do swamp tour boat rides as an active game play, and swimmable lakes in vacation worlds Granite Falls and Selvadorada

Vacation theme park world like Disney to take the kids and enjoy a vacation or refresh Batuu to be that with accommodations to stay in resort.

Mexico

Australia with kangaroos

Pretty much put out every world before the end of the Sims 4
    and...
    Nashville could be good for bands pack

Detroit as well

Paris - fashion designer pack
    Post edited by LeucosiaX on
  • Options
    Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 802 Member
    edited May 9
    I want an almost empty time change world that we can change the theme like we can change the theme of some of the buildings in Eco Lifestyle.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,718 Member
    All of these ideas sound great.

Honestly, however, I would pay a small amount to just have a bunch of Newcrest style "blank" worlds in the style of some of the existing worlds as a way story writers like myself could expand existing locations without messing up the lots. For example, a world in the visual style of Moonwood Mill with a bunch of empty lots or simple residential lots to be home to a larger werewolf community. Or an San My world with more, empty apartments for a large urban population. That's what I really want to see.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,528 Member
    All of these ideas sound great.

Honestly, however, I would pay a small amount to just have a bunch of Newcrest style "blank" worlds in the style of some of the existing worlds as a way story writers like myself could expand existing locations without messing up the lots. For example, a world in the visual style of Moonwood Mill with a bunch of empty lots or simple residential lots to be home to a larger werewolf community. Or an San My world with more, empty apartments for a large urban population. That's what I really want to see.

I'd love a new empty world, but without any fake buildings and modern decorations. A country side type setting with maybe dirt roads instead of asphalt and only trees and rocks and rivers or lakes for neighbourhood decor. And for bonus points they should add the sledge sliding slope for some winter fun for those who have the Snowy Escape pack.
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 119 Member
    I like the idea of a Nashville inspired world for a bands pack. I would also like to see a Florida inspired world and something inspired by the Caribbean.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,302 Member
    MomsBusy wrote: »
    I like the idea of a Nashville inspired world for a bands pack. I would also like to see a Florida inspired world and something inspired by the Caribbean.

Those are good too.
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 126 Member
    I'd love worlds inspired by places like:
    Las Vegas - Bands Pack
    Versailles - Royalty+Romance Pack
    Australia - Safari Pack
    South Africa - Sports Pack
    Greece - Museums Pack
    Egypt - Archeology Pack
    South Korea - Superheroes Pack
    Salvador, Brazil - Hotels Pack
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,736 Member
    I don’t want any worlds to be exact replicates of ours. I want worlds that are inspired by real worlds, but really aren’t. People get all twisted up if their culture isn’t accurately represented, when the game isn’t supposed to be a duplication of real life. The game world is the Sims world, not our own. I’m also fine with more generic worlds, like an enchanted forest, or a generic tropical beach or big city. A good use of kits and stuff packs would be to inject cultural elements. Oh, and give us a few completely undeveloped Newcrest style worlds that can be whatever we want without any cultural over tones, at all.
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,152 Member
    Something from Africa, south or middle Africa. That would be something we have never had in game before and it would be new. It could come with African culture, clothes, hairs, foods etc. Would be awesome! Maybe it could even include some kind of Safari and animals like lions, zebra etc. And your sim could work as Safari keeper and tend those animals. And add some African crafts and arts, the tradionial ones too.

Medieval World, but I think that we might get with Fairies.

Futuristic ultra-modern world. Superhero world maybe.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,813 Member
    @luciusstorm I would prefer to pay $5 for worlds over the kit pack, if they could do that.

@cyncie isn't exactly that blank. There are surrounding houses that are a lot like the style of Willow Creek, inspired by New Orleans, or can be the states around that area. While I don't want them exact replicas either, all their worlds are inspired by something, and don't come out of vacuum, but they do add combinations and a level of originality to make it unlike. Like the city maybe at moments like New York, it's also asian themed and entirely not like New York. But nice to start on something we can call on.

I also want some of these elements in the catalog like Brownstones.

I am all for more fantasy worlds which are completely original.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 970 Member
    Something like the lunar neighborhood for TS3.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,736 Member
    edited May 9
    LeucosiaX wrote: »

@cyncie isn't exactly that blank. There are surrounding houses that are a lot like the style of Willow Creek, inspired by New Orleans, or can be the states around that area. While I don't want them exact replicas either, all their worlds are inspired by something, and don't come out of vacuum, but they do add combinations and a level of originality to make it unlike. Like the city maybe at moments like New York, it's also asian themed and entirely not like New York. But nice to start on something we can call on.

@LeucosiaX Yeah, I get that the designs in game are inspired by real cultures and I’m fine with that. But I’ve also seen complaints that they aren’t close enough to real world cultures. I was just saying that I prefer “inspired” worlds over realistic, because you’re stepping on a land mine if you try to depict cultures realistically. Someone’s going to get ticked off (see Snowy Escape).

As for Newcrest-like blank worlds, I would like at least one without background buildings, so I can make it anything I want without taking the existing buildings into account. Just roads, grass and trees with plenty of empty lots that I can use to custom design my own space.
    LeucosiaX wrote: »
    I am all for more fantasy worlds which are completely original.

Me too!

• Options
    LucyCatxLucyCatx Posts: 61 Member
    My dream worlds would be:

African World/Egypt - #1 on my wishlist, A sahara desert type world would be fantastic - something like a safari pack - go on a safari and see new animals (elephants, tigers, giraffes, zebras, monkeys, rhinos), ride and train camels, basket and bracelet weaving, go on hot air balloons, new cuisine, Zoologist, Wildlife Photographer, and "Wildlife Adventurer" careers

French/Parisian World - This could also be another city type of world (i really want more city worlds) - Romance pack - Parisian apartments, Model career and Pastry chef career, New types of dates such as "Museum Date" or "Cafe Dates" with new types of interactions like "French introduction" which would be a side kiss type of thing, and more physical touch romance interactions

Caribbean or Brazil World - another beach world, maybe something like Brazil with a big city and beach included - otherwise a Caribbean type world - "Caribbean Life" pack - new marine life like sharks, surfing skill, update snorkeling and new diving skill, canoeing, coconut/pineapple drinks, new dances/music, flamingoes and stray dogs, potentially Hotels or Pirate career

Austria World - would love a snowy Austrian type of world that would be half cityish with a big parliament building and half farmish with mountains to ski in the background, and a big (swimmable) lake in the middle of the world - I'm thinking seasonal winterfest markets, beer halls, new types of dancing/traditional clothing, and this could be a "Politics" pack where Sims run for parliament and can make decisions and stuff regarding laws - not sure about the gameplay I would just love to have this world

Finally a southern town like Nashville for a bands pack - Again, the world would have the southern country charm mixed with the nightlife of a booming musical city - new lot type "Music House" and "Recording Studio", new cowboy boots and hats, new instruments (Saxophone, Banjo, Tuba), new singing types, new celebrity path "Country Singer" (based off of Dolly Parton)

If only I was on the Sims team....