The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds you want

International
I want a korean world
Indian Worlld
Finnland World

American Worlds America is a big place .

A world based on Florida
Maybe a world base New Orleans

Comments

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 763 Member
    African world.
    Time Travel World - Ancient Egypt
    Space world - either Sims on the ISS or moon base.
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,238 Member
    An Apocolypse world. I'm in a strange mood today. I want to put my Sims into survival mode for awhile.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,137 Member
    edited May 5
    Mostly China and Egypt inspired worlds on my mind I loved those in ts3 and I just see so much potential for gameplay additions

I also would love to see worlds we have not seen in sims before like African theme of some kind would be pretty cool or as you mentioned maybe Indian world would also be rather exciting

world I want least though would be anything Nordic/Scandinavian

as Finnish potato I've enough of that on my backyard and I feel we have many worlds already that could as well be Finland
    like really just add some boring wooden house in Granite Falls and there you go Finland 😂 theres even the mosquito!
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    MomsBusyMomsBusy Posts: 119 Member
    Chile, Argentina, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Australia, France- Paris, Italy-Tuscany, Iceland, Laos, China.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,308 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Mostly China and Egypt inspired worlds on my mind I loved those in ts3 and I just see so much potential for gameplay additions

I also would love to see worlds we have not seen in sims before like African theme of some kind would be pretty cool or as you mentioned maybe Indian world would also be rather exciting

world I want least though would be anything Nordic/Scandinavian

as Finnish potato I've enough of that on my backyard and I feel we have many worlds already that could as well be Finland
    like really just add some boring wooden house in Granite Falls and there you go Finland 😂 theres even the mosquito!

Well I never finnland I like to see culutures I havn't seen.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,106 Member
    I would love an India/Pakistan, China, some country from Africa (don't really care what part of the continent, just something we haven't seen before), some European cities like Paris or Amsterdam - HOWEVER - I only want this if it's possible without causing problems and lagging in gameplay. Sometimes it feels like the game engine is stretched thin as is, and maybe that is why they keep giving us these tiny worlds with 5-9 lots with all that dead empty useless space (to make it look bigger) and rabbit holes that give us little text messages. If small, pretty but dead worlds are the kind of worlds we can expect in the future, I'd rather have no new worlds at all.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,533 Member
    An alien world with lots of volcanoes, some very rare minerals, alien pets, alien spaceships, an intergalactic space port/bar, and some nice craftables and holiday traditions.
  • Options
    Breathe_No_MoreBreathe_No_More Posts: 199 Member
    I would love an Atlantic-Pyrenees or Cantabrian Coast world. With beautiful flysch landscapes for example. Oh, well, yeah, I am talking about Basque Country and at least I would be very happy if I could dress my Sims with a Basque beret without having to use a CC (especially because there ARE Sims in the world who wear a Basque beret, they came with City Living EP, so it actually is supposed to be in-game...).

I know it's just me, but I like Europe, so I'd enjoy more European-based worlds. I've read Paris in this thread and I'd take that for sure. Germany also has beautiful regions like the Black Forest or the sweet villages with their castles and whine-yards around Rhine and Moselle.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,193 Member
    I want the following Worlds in Sims 4:
    Ancient Egypt
    Medieval Dragon Alley
    1920s Roaring Heights
    Futuristic Oasis Landing & Lunar Lake
    A livable Alien World with Residential lots
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    edited May 5
    African World - Egypt would be great, but also so would the more savanna scene Africa is known for. Also a Medieval themed world.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,523 Member
    Caerfinon wrote: »
    African world.
    Time Travel World - Ancient Egypt
    Space world - either Sims on the ISS or moon base.

This so much, more than anything else. I often thought about this kind of world. A world with two neighbourhoods. One could be similar to the ISS spacestation and function like to the apartments in San mychuno. The other neighbourhood would be on the surface of a planet, with each lot under a glass dome or just on the surface. Perhaps a chance to update aliens or add a second alien race to the game.

Other worlds I'd like:
    - a northern African world, for example similar to Egypt
    - a tropical African world with open plains and savannahs
    - a European city, for example like Paris or London. With dense houses but no skyscrapers and lots of people anda famous monument to visit
    - a world with a temperate climate and a swimmable ocean. Now we only have oceans in tropical worlds and temperate climate all have closed water like rivers/lakes/ponds. Every time my sims visit the beach in the windenburg island or brindleton bay, I wish they could swim in the water.
  • Options
    Areeds23Areeds23 Posts: 28 Member
    An African inspired world, potentially Egypt. A world based on Seoul Korea for a bands sort of pack to include K-pop. Australia would be cool too, as well as Indian inspired world. London or Paris would be perfect for a romance pack. Just anything that is not based off of the US would be amazing.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,653 Member
    An African world, A Greek world, Australian world, Japanese Neon Harajuku World.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,238 Member
    Aha a mood change: I would love Atlantis (undersea world) for mermaids/men and the option to build homes for regular sims under domes.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    I do want a forest world like granite falls,but you can live there.^^
  • Options
    RapidRabidRabbitRapidRabidRabbit Posts: 135 Member
    edited May 6
    I doubt it would happen due to geopolitical tensions and conflicts, but I’d love a Chinese world. Like have half of it be rural countryside, and the other half be a modern city. It could also be a good chance to introduce a traditional, normal qipao that isn’t extraordinarily ugly and weirdly shaped like all the in game ones currently.

I would just love a world with like a nostalgic, almost vintage Chinese vibe.

But other than that, I’d love a sort of midwestern, small town, with cornfields and everything. I’m thinking something like Riverview from Sims 3. Very small town Americana vibes. Chestnut Ridge is a little too Wild West. I’m thinking more tractors and cornfields, rather than saloons and cowboys.
  • Options
    I doubt it would happen due to geopolitical tensions and conflicts, but I’d love a Chinese world. Like have half of it be rural countryside, and the other half be a modern city. It could also be a good chance to introduce a traditional, normal qipao that isn’t extraordinarily ugly and weirdly shaped like all the in game ones currently.

But other than that, I’d love a sort of midwestern, small town, with cornfields and everything. I’m thinking something like Riverview from Sims 3. Very small town Americana vibes. Chestnut Ridge is a little too Wild West. I’m thinking more tractors and cornfields, rather than saloons and cowboys.

Yah I would love a Midwest town base on missuri,Illinois or Indiana.

Also maybe Midwestern or South city .
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,533 Member

Tractors and cornfields would be nice, especially if they add a small aeroplane that can dust the crops with stuff. I would love a small airfield, like the one in Brindleton Bay, but functional.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited May 6
    I would love bigger worlds , with the ability to place down my own lots wherever i wanted like we could in all previous iterations of the Sims

Possibly even an option with a tool to get blank worlds and build and design our own putting in roads , trees , lots building assets ourselves
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,014 Member
    edited May 6

Speaking of corn fields….. I wish we could grow Corn, Wheat, Rice, Sugar Cane, and Oranges. wish we could make and process our own flour for things like bread, pies, cakes, cupcakes, etc,, grow and process our own corn meal for corn tortillas, cornbread, taco’s, enchilada’s etc. I wish we could grow rice for use in the rice cooker and other meals that use rice, I wish we could make our own sugar for deserts, I wish we could make our own orange juice. They could include a mill that could process wheat into flour and bag it and be able to buy/sell it in stores, and use in meals. The same mill could process corn into cornmeal, and bagged to buy/sell and use in meals. Of course corn could also be eaten as a vegetable. Sugar cane could also be used in the mill and be bagged to buy/sell and use. Rice could go through the mill and be bagged to buy/sell and use in meals too. Having a mill could actually be a job, just like farming. Oranges could be used in a juicer to make orange juice and maybe even be able to put in a carton to buy/sell, same with lemons we already have, oranges could be used as fruit to eat or use in recipe’s as well. I would love to be able to sell bags of flour, cornmeal, sugar, and rice. We should be able to buy/sell orange juice in cartons and lemonade and make our own juice with a counter top juices. A juicer could be used to make all kinds of other fruit drinks too ( apple juice in cartons or bottles etc. ). It would be nice to have a proper grocery store, be able to sell fruit and vegetables from bins, frozen food from freezers, bagged items from shelves, etc. things that can be used in food, especially with the simple living trait came with cottage living.

I won’t get started on talking about a simple clothing trait, a sewing machine with patterns , and buying and selling clothing on racks, shoes stands hat stands etc….. that would be even longer….

We already have jewelry making….. let’s keep the trend going…..
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 458 Member
    The lack of oranges in the game has to be intentional - they must be saving them for an orange growing world. Like Florida with swamp lands?

Most wanted world is eastern Africa. I use the big lot in the upper neighborhood of Horse Ranch as my Savannah world for now, but I want more. I want African veggies and fruits, I want Ethiopian dishes.

Second most wanted is West African for clothing and textile designs, and home decor. Yoruba culture stuff.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,014 Member
    edited May 9
    As far as worlds I want;

I’d love see another South American rainforest like Jungle adventure, only one we can actually live in.

I love the tree’s in Granite falls and Realm of Magic, but I’d love to see a forest area we can live in where it’s kind of out by a stream we could fish in. An unincorporated area ( rather like the farm areas in cottage living ) but with tree’s like in Granite falls and no fancy entrances like in Realm of Magic.

A world based on a place like India and another based on a place like Africa would be nice too, in Africa as well as having places to live seeing an African veld would be nice, seeing Lion’s Gazelle's, and Zebra’s wandering around ( non rabbit hole). But, not where you interact with the animsls, but could receive a buff from looking at them.

Someone mentioned Egypt, I think a worl based around countries like Egypt, Turkey and Iraq would be nice too. As well as being able to live there, It would be even better if they had some historic places our sims could actually visit too…..like the Pyramids, and Gobeckli Tepe ( not rabbit holes ), but that our sims could actually walk around, have picture spots, and receive positive buffs from.’

I would like a Medieval world/pack

A Romance pack with somewhere like Paris or Venice would be nice.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 458 Member
    Oooh Turkey would be amazing. I'd like to see that over Egypt, as I have Sims 3 and can play Egypt, China, and France there anytime I want.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,056 Member
    • Another trip to Japan, this time to a more traditional location - with older architecture and less snow.
    • China. I'd love something focusing on historical landmarks and architecture, but something super modern could also be fun. We only have two actual cities in this game, and San Sequoia barely counts because it's so dinky.
    • Portugal. Possibly based on the Azores archipelago, so we can make each island have its own unique theme. Or just Sao Miguel. Imagine going to the hot springs in the countryside during the day, then heading to the busy cities at night.
    • Egypt Egypt Egypt Egypt Eg-
    • Speaking of Africa, maybe we can get something for a safari pack?
    • And speaking of cities, Cape Town would be great.
    • Paris could make for a nice vacation world for a romance pack. Give us visitable landmarks. Let us engage in cultural stuff and get souvenirs.
    • I want an Arab world, so some of my sims can visit their cultural homeland.
    • Ireland and Australia would be swag.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I want the following Worlds in Sims 4:
    Ancient Egypt
    Medieval Dragon Alley
    1920s Roaring Heights
    Futuristic Oasis Landing & Lunar Lake
    A livable Alien World with Residential lots
    Oh yeah, I keep forgetting we can have worlds based on themes instead of countries. I'd adore a 1920's art deco city. A medieval dragon would would be fantastic, especially for my wizard sims. And just some general fantasy-inspired worlds.
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 790 Member
    I'd like to see worlds based on France,Norway,Africa,Greece,Canada,Australia,Mexico, Florida and the American mid-west. We already have 3 worlds based on the UK(Windenburg,Britechester and H0B),so we really don't need anymore UK worlds.

Why do you hide inside these walls?