The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Did You Know"

Comments

• Options
    PrincessssPrincessss Posts: 72 Member
    Did you know I have every Taylor Swift CD that has been released so far! 😁😎
    ty6k6zxplciy.jpg
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,318 Member
    Did you know that Taylor Swift could easily be the next president if she wanted to. :o
  • Options
    Did you know that I saw a headless man and some people with tails and ears walking down the street today. The Furry Convention was this week following an exciting week of comic con fans filling up the downtown scenery! So much fun! :)
  • Options
    Did you know that it's always up to you. YOU in charge! :)
  • Options
    Did you know that I am a twin! :p
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited May 6
    Did you know that I'm suspected mild/high functioning PDD-NOS/ASD (I have some executive dysfunction). 😶
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Did you know that this world loves and respects you for who you are. Live your beautiful life for You! <3:)
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,243 Member
    Did you know I can operate Forklifts?
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Did you know that I was diagnosed with level 2 autism recently and it explains everything in my life - even my parents, when I mentioned it before getting tested and then as I have learned more about it after getting diagnosed, say oh yeh, that's accurate, from the time that you were a small child. And all my long term friends too, and the rest of my family, and my partner, they all are just like, yeh that makes sense. Not a single person has questioned it at all. As a matter of fact one of my friends has been throwing autism information in my direction for a few years, I just never got the hint. It's just....people didn't know about it back when I was a kid, like they do now.
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited May 31
    Did you know that my maternal grandfather had some lucky experiences? (His hometown was Hunan, was forced to join the Nationalist Army during the War of Liberation, after the Nationalist Party lost he was almost taken to Taiwan. Simply put, it means survived in harsh environments and avoided to forced to be separated from loved ones for a long time.)
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edited June 1
    Did you know that I have I never met my grandmother or grandfather.
  • Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Did you know that almost everything I own is pink 😊 (pink phone, pink iPad, pink game controllers, pink headphones, pink computer stuff including seat, pink gaming / project room, lots of pink clothes, pink shower curtain, pink bathroom accessories, pink jewelry case, pink vanity chair, pink walk in closet, pink phone charger, pink wallet and handbag….I used to have pink hair but I stopped dying it awhile back and have just been growing out my natural color, for the first time in over 20 years, who knew that my hair was blonde - I did not)
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited June 3
    Did you know that there is a Hair Stylist Appreciation Day? I'm a hair stylist and had no idea it existed until April 30th of this year. One of my clients gave me a thank you card, some flowers, and a larger than normal tip after coloring her hair that day. Inside of the card was a very kind message expressing how much she appreciates everything I do to keep her hair looking wonderful.
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • Options
    Did you know that I found out that there was a car named after me when I was in 6th grade. It's not Mercedes :)