The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which life simulation game your excited the most.

Project Renee 80%
Inzoi 90%
Paralives 90%
Life by you 70%

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,137 Member
    None unless I see dragons
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 790 Member
    Life By You 100%
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 354 Member
    InZoi and Project Rene.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,235 Member
    Project Renee 10%
    Inzoi 0%
    Paralives 0%
    Life by you -10%
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,330 Member
    edited May 4
    Project Rene. 100%
    Paralives 50%
    All others 0%

Oops. Thought it had to add up to 100%, indicating which game you're most excited for.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,396 Member
    inZOI and Project Rene.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,477 Member
    edited May 4
    PR - 20%. I know almost nothing about this.
    IZ - 80%. Very competent team. Listening to simmers' feedback and has the budget to make this a serious competitor.
    PL - 90%. Will be cozy and accessible to play. I think the gameplay systems will be the most fun out of all of them.
    LBY - 60%. I will try this game. But the extreme modding capability is a double-edged sword. I'm concerned it will be a tool, not a game.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited May 4
    PR - 20%. I know almost nothing about this.
    IZ - 80%. Very competent team. Listening to simmers' feedback and has the budget to make this a serious competitor.
    PL - 90%. Will be cozy and accessible to play. I think the gameplay systems will be the most fun out of all of them.
    LBY - 60%. I will try this game. But the extreme modding capability is a double-edged sword. I'm concerned it will be a tool, not a game.

Honesty I hope the official information soon.Why I am excited for another life sims life by you my least favorite.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,899 Member
    I don't know much about any of them, really.

Project Renee: I'll be nice and say 50% interest. Depends entirely how they do things. I'm staying with TS4 (or others) until I know more.
    Paralives: Not more than 20% unfortunately. I don't like the look of the people. they look "flat", one-dimensional in my opinion.
    Life by you: A good 90% from me. Probably the one I will end up buying, of course after seeing a bit more gameplay etc.
    InZoi: can't tell, haven't looked into it.

I've also looked at Denizen, which show promise. Wishlisted for now, will see what the devs do in the coming months. I'm also playing Live the Life occasionally, the dev has a lot of ideas and plans. If he can deliver, it will be a really great game. I'm rooting for him.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,330 Member
    Twitter poll.
    Screenshot-20240506-130535-2.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,374 Member
    Life by you 100%
    Paralives and Project Rene 75%
    The one from the multiplayer team 10%
    InZoi, Denizens 0%

I enjoy playing a whole world, the "avatar makes their way through the world" style isn't my cup of tea.
    Currently playing: Castaway Challenge
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited May 8
    In order:

Inzoi
    The Sims 4 (modded and free from any future updates because it's done)
    Paralives
    Project Rene (This low because I have not seen enough)
    Life by you (This low because I have doubts about the quality)
    The Sims 4 (bugs, mods constantly broken because they continue to make packs for it for despite Rene being launched.)
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,626 Member
    The Sims 5! (Project Rene) 100% :grin:

(The Sims forever!!! :innocent:)
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,308 Member
    Twitter poll.
    Screenshot-20240506-130535-2.png

That's interesting results.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,094 Member
    Project Renee 0% Nothing I have seen excites me
    Inzoi 0% I don't like the character creator at all very limited and I have no desire to play in a predesigned city world
    Paralives 90% Looks really good a lot of great features
    Life by You 100% All the features I dreamed of since Sims 4 was released
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,530 Member
    My perspective and opinion changes a lot as information comes out, but I'll estimate for now:

1. Inzoi 75%
    2. Life By You 40%
    3. Project Rene 15%
    4. Paralives 0%

So...yeah. Nothing is at 100% at this time. Inzoi is the one that sounds like it has the most interesting and promising gameplay so far and from what I've heard, there will be mods allowed, so I'm hoping it will at least be customizable that way. Life By You is definitely planning mod support, but it still looks really clunky and unfinished, so we'll see where it goes. I've also recently lost a little faith in it from hearing that their devs don't seem to know what they're doing since they're asking Sim players to describe what doesn't look right, so...there's that. Paralives gives me zero interest, it just looks like it's going to be a very mundane, optimistic, "real life", basic simulator, which doesn't interest me at all. And Project Rene...I have a LOT of doubts and very little faith I'll want to play it, so it's going to have to come out with some amazing reveals to get me even thinking about supporting it. I'm not even sure EA knows what it's going to be at this time, which sounds a lot like how Sims 4 development went, and I'm honestly fed up with EA's capitalistic trend-chasing and lack of artistic integrity. I want a simulator that has real heart and passion with a unique and cheeky angle and is allowed to be developed how it needs to be. I want a game with true innovative vision from the perspective of creative devs and players, not dictated by corporate money-chasers (much like Larian Studios did with Baldur's Gate 3).

I'm thinking I'd be fine to just throw a bunch of mods and CC into Sims 4 and keep playing it (or something else) until something I truly have interest in pops up.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,757 Member
    Inzoi: 70%
    Looks very promising and it's modern and detailed. They are doing a lot of things that I had hoped EA would do with the next sims. It remains to be seen how fun it will be to play.

Life by You: 50%
    The possibility to be able to create anything sounds very promising, I don't like the graphics but they might be somewhat improved during development.

Project Rene: 30%
    There have been too little information. Their decision to make the game run on a mobile phone and also have multiplayer makes me less interested in it.

Paralives: 30%
    I think their limited budget will make me less interested in this game. I don't mind the graphics but their animations look a bit slow. I do like the gameplay though where you have to work towards success with interactions.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    for me at the moment its 100% sims4 as for the rest only time will tell
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,737 Member
    I’m just looking to complete my Sims 4 game right now. Give me bands and fairies, and I’ll be happy. None of the others seem interested in fantasy play, anyway. Mundane life play is boring to me, so I won’t be shopping for just another daily grind simulation, no matter how many features it promises. Art wise, some of the hyper-realism is too uncanny valley for me, but Paralives is too flat and 2-D looking. TS4s art style sits right in the middle, so I’m fine with it for now. If someone gives me something that doesn’t creep me out and has incredible fantasy gameplay, they’ll have my attention.
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,477 Member
    Twitter poll with slightly larger sample size
    YR5YRyW.png
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,821 Member
    edited May 9
    I an interested in Inzoi and Vivaland. I need to see more about Project Rene but I am happy they will continue Sims 4 side by side. I always reluctant to the new Sims games when they just release. I only begin to like the game once there are enough mods to customize the game to my liking.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,045 Member
    Not to be the local contrarian, but Sims 2 with 4 in second place. The new ones have yet to excite me as they look totally the real world we already live in focused. I like the whimsical touches.
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,322 Member
    I'm looking forward to all of them especially Life By You! I love playing super realistic worlds with supernaturals..they've been around in our towns this whole time...blending in! :) The florist is a fairy, the garbage pick up is run by werewolves, vampires sling liquor shots, and the prettiest witch pours a smooth espresso shot with lemon. <3 The local sims have no idea. :)

Playing a simulated game that is duplicate to my real life would be boring and stressful.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,072 Member
    Inzoi, unlike the other new ones, looks fun to play :) so I'm most excited about that one. If I am not too weirded out by the backgrounds created from stock photos of real life things.

• Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 582 Member
    edited May 28
    I plan on buying Paralives and Life by You whenever they finally get released. I'm not too terribly impatient waiting for them, I'm still enjoying TS2, TS3, and TS4. Inzoi is too realistic for my liking.

Since they've hinted at Project Renee being "free to enter/download" I anticipate that being a live service game. Obviously that's only speculation, but if that does end up being the case I'll probably just get the free base game and do whatever events the game runs. I don't plan on buying any DLC for Project Renee if that's the type of game it'll be, unless they step up occults significantly better than what they've already done in TS4 and TS3, that's the only thing that could tempt me into paying for yet another Sims franchise installment. But I'm not holding my breath for that, because even though a lot of occults in TS4 are better, it's taking them SO long to get all of them released. Like we still don't have fairies or genies or zombies yet.