Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University roommate question

I haven't played University since the pack came out and only went through it once! I'm suddenly inspired after stumbling on some YouTube videos to give it another whirl. I really don't remember much when playing the pack four years ago but do your roommates stay the same throughout all semesters until graduation?

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,470 Member
    No, if a new semester starts, some roommates in dorms will change. I was disappointed because I had used mods to add specific uni students I wanted. And after two semesters some of them were replaced. This is for roommates in dorms, I never tried a roommate at home.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,987 Member
    edited April 29
    Roommates in homes don't change. In dorms, the idea is that other students cycle in and out, as new students come to campus and current ones graduate or move housing.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,109 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    No, if a new semester starts, some roommates in dorms will change. I was disappointed because I had used mods to add specific uni students I wanted. And after two semesters some of them were replaced. This is for roommates in dorms, I never tried a roommate at home.

Yes, my post was intended to mention in the dorms. I found LilMissSams mod to choose your roommate so I was gonna use that. is that the one you use?
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,470 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »

Yes, my post was intended to mention in the dorms. I found LilMissSams mod to choose your roommate so I was gonna use that. is that the one you use?

Yes, that's the mod I used as well.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,109 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »

Yes, that's the mod I used as well.

so if the game moves out his roommates after the semester that I have chosen via the mod....can't I just add them back in the same way or will the game cull them?