Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More categories in CAS

Please add more categories for things in CAS - add an underwear category like we had in Sims 2(I think that should have been added with the Simtimates kit, really), give birthmarks their own category(because we need the Skin details one for Skin Overlays), add a category for body piercings, and split facial piercings into three(or more, but i think three would be fine) categories - ear piercings, nose piercings, other piercings.

Comments

• Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    I would also like them to split earrings from other facial piercings.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,107 Member
    Eyelashes deserves its own category too.
  • Options
    Branwen84Branwen84 Posts: 40 Member
    Eyelashes deserves its own category too.

Oh, yes, they do. I knew I was forgetting something XD
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,634 Member
    I would like accessories like a backpack, or purse, crossbody bag, duffle bag.
  • Options
    XxLavenderxXXxLavenderxX Posts: 36 Member
    I wish there was a category for shirts and jackets separated, and that we are able to mix and match them.
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 563 Member
    I know I've said this before, but I want a costumes category. I'm tired of inviting people over for a costume party, only to find my house invaded by an army of walking hot dogs.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,112 Member
    I've always wanted proper layering of clothes, so a sim wears heavier clothes in the winter inside then puts on their coat, winter hat, and gloves outside. By the same token, in the summer, they might put on sunglasses and a summer hat to go outside.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    DamnlifeDamnlife Posts: 2 New Member
    sims with prostetics, wheelchairs, in the "supersim" section (vampires, mermaids, etc.), help equalise the game more