The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Give me an idea for a community lot!

LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 137 Member
edited March 23 in The Sims 2
I am almost done building a custom hood
(for context I am playing the Super Collection atm, so xpacs are limited)

so far i have
- Multiple restaurants
- multiple clothing stores
- children/toy store
- flower shop
- library
- bookstore
- game hall/bar
- gym
- salon
- spa
- electronics store
- pool
- multiple parks
- arcade/bowling alley/skating rink
- pet store
- grocery store
- cafe
- church (serves also as wedding venue and graveyard, may also put in another wedding venue I've built in the past)

I think that's all, but if my memory is jogged I'll update
I have space for 1 or 2 more things depending on size but I'm really stumped. I might just do another clothing store but if y'all have any suggestions LMK!

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

A Holiday Store - Maybe Christmas with a ice skating park? Hot chocolate and espresso... Santa and Mrs. Claus selling cookies. :)

Maybe a Haunted Store/Park for Halloween - Dancing and maybe a band Area?

A family photo place - get their pictures taken :)
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,004 Member
    You could maybe add a museum of some kind. I was about to suggest a festival ground if you have Seasons, but than I remembered that you're talking about the Sims 2
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,531 Member
    I suggest a beach lot with a board walk and pirate ship for days out at the beach, a hotel for get-aways and secret affairs, a jewelry store, a games shop, a car dealership, a bar, a nightclub. I remember I used to have a chocolate factory that sold CC chocolate boxes and an art shop with photography studio above it. I even had a bank that sold gold bars. My favourite lot used to be a city square lined with trees and benches underneath and a big fountain in the center and a coffee cart that was always busy.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,589 Member
    I always have an indoor playground, a church, a cemetery, a hair stylist (Get Famous), a washing saloon and a hall that can be rented out for partys/events.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    @Logicallyironic
    museum to show off artwork
    aquarium to visit with family and friends
    a candle shop that makes and sells candles
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,124 Member
    edited April 1
    I have a movie theater in my custom hood. Yeah, it's not a real movie theater, but it works okay. One of my Sim families owns it and gets money from the ticket machine at the door. You can also set up a flower shop and sell flowers, although that requires a lot of prep ahead of time because you have to make all the bouquets.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01