Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2024!!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Vampyr_Prince666Vampyr_Prince666 Posts: 2 New Member
    I also feel romance in sims 4 feels too task-like. How about small, idol animations for couples that don't require imput, or at least be set up like "always use chopsticks" like, for example, holding hands when walking together, or snuggling when sitting next to each other on a loveseat or couch; small things like that, without imput, and frequent. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I feel this would make my sims relationships feel more 'real' and less forced, as they do now.
  • Options
    nattygirl13nattygirl13 Posts: 82 Member
    1. drivable cars and boats
    2. boathouses and more waterfront worlds
    3. more sports and athletic activities (volleyball, badminton, tennis, pool)
    4. more life stages, because sims age horribly
    5. more diverse world themes (England, Australia, The West Indies)
    6. better careers and career branches (school teacher, barista, pastry chef, daycare business, kennels/stables)
  • Options
    nnu1297nnu1297 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Sims 4 Developers!

I have been playing the Sims for a very long time now and the first time I got my hands on it was since the release of The Sims 2 series. I absolutely love the Sims and have played The Sims 3 on my pc for years.

I am going to be purchasing a new pc probably the latest MacBook this coming March and I will also purchase the Sims 4 along with all its expansion packs. However, I am kindly requesting that there are some more expansion packs made available with the following themes:

- Multiple Sims 4 Countries/Nationalities expansion packs with individual countries as available options with a comprehensive gameplay featuring the lifestyle and way of life of that country in that country including the language.

- Multiple Sims 4 Religions expansions packs with each expansion pack having each world religion and each religions code of conduct and way of life infused within the game

That way we can select which country and religion expansion pack we would like to work on.

Please make this work ASAP

From a dedicated Sims Stan.
  • Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 125 Member
    nnu1297 wrote: »
    Hello Sims 4 Developers!

I have been playing the Sims for a very long time now and the first time I got my hands on it was since the release of The Sims 2 series. I absolutely love the Sims and have played The Sims 3 on my pc for years.

I am going to be purchasing a new pc probably the latest MacBook this coming March and I will also purchase the Sims 4 along with all its expansion packs. However, I am kindly requesting that there are some more expansion packs made available with the following themes:

- Multiple Sims 4 Countries/Nationalities expansion packs with individual countries as available options with a comprehensive gameplay featuring the lifestyle and way of life of that country in that country including the language.

- Multiple Sims 4 Religions expansions packs with each expansion pack having each world religion and each religions code of conduct and way of life infused within the game

That way we can select which country and religion expansion pack we would like to work on.

Please make this work ASAP

From a dedicated Sims Stan.

Countries might be impossible for the Sims team, since requires sticking to the countries culture and not cherry picking what they like and don't like, like how they did it with Japanese culture with Snowy Escape by removing the Shinto Shrines,

Religion would be harder, if they mess it up it'll cause a huge controversy, despite being lumped together with Christianity, Catholism and Christianity are 2 separate religions, there's no accurate way to protray religions without messing it up, do know how many different types of Christianity there are, with each one hating each other for being the wrong type of Christians, most people would put them under the same umbrella, and then there's the other religions that have to deal with similar infighting,

The Llama is the perfect religion for the Sims since it's simple and vague enough that it could any or all religions at once, and doesn't cause a controversy.
  • Options
    Jordan1975Jordan1975 Posts: 29 Member
    I'd like to see more romance options, but also more health related problems like Lupus and Parkinsins, Dementia just to name a few. I know there are other things related to health, but it just feels empty without some of these health issues that people face.
  • Options
    OccultmasterOccultmaster Posts: 125 Member
    Jordan1975 wrote: »
    I'd like to see more romance options, but also more health related problems like Lupus and Parkinsins, Dementia just to name a few. I know there are other things related to health, but it just feels empty without some of these health issues that people face.

As long something simple, like those ones you mentioned, I'm kind of on the fence, on one hand Sims 4 doing stuff like this usually has poor execution (not all the time, some of it was perfectly executed), however on the other hand, it's also good that they usually want to bring awareness to kinds of issues, I feel like these would be in a pack, it's a good idea.
  • Options
    joro1795joro1795 Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd love to have the option to invite ghosts over for visits/parties/outings etc.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
  • Options
    BearyBryBearyBry Posts: 88 Member
    I'd love to see an Expansion or Game Pack that featured an African-inspired world, especially if it were like Windenburg with some very diverse neighbourhoods and plenty of lots. My thinking would be (at least) three different districts:
    • The first being a costal one which could bring back the Resort lot type (which could then have a new Career or Aspiration of Resort Owner), so could have pool bars, water slides, etc., there could also be some beachside vacation homes as well, making this very much a vacation hotspot (this could also be where houseboats and possibly even some underwater exploration)
    • The second would be close too the first and be a bustling city, flourishing thanks to the holidaymaker Simoleons being brought in, so this would be a bright and vibrant place with plenty going on and lots of local culture to explore (such as the ever busy Festival Ground lot type, where visiting Sims could learn some traditional drumming)
    • The third (final?) would be further inland and be where a vast Safari Park lot type is located, where you could find a small village, as well as a treehouse vacation home, and safari ranger station to look after and protect the animals there (the location of an active Safari Ranger career), though of course to get around a safari park you'd need to have a jeep/ute of some description

That's just what I'd like to see, even if it meant just one expansion pack released later in the year to ensure that it worked properly on release
  • Options
    BearyBryBearyBry Posts: 88 Member
    Actually scratch my original pitch, one thing I'd love to see come to TS4 in 2024 would be diagonal corner kitchen counters! Decided to try a new build that has lots of diagonals in it (I would've tried curved walls but I'm already depressed don't want to make my mental health any worse, lol) and the kitchen it proving stubborn. These seems like such a simple option to include and would make working with odd-shaped kitchens so much easier. Please Sims team, diagonal corner counters!
  • Options
    therellatherella Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, what about to add some generation counter? It's difficult to know how many I have now.
  • Options
    BabyPterodactylBabyPterodactyl Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see a pack/expansion that adds ballet (and maybe other forms of dance like tap or contemporary) as a skill/hobby and career path.

Also more insturments, like flute, saxaphone, cello, harmonica. And the ability to walk multiple dogs on leashes at the same time/
  • Options
    BabyPterodactylBabyPterodactyl Posts: 2 New Member
    > @BabyPterodactyl said:
    > I would love to see a pack/expansion that adds ballet (and maybe other forms of dance like tap or contemporary) as a skill/hobby and career path.
    >
    > Also more insturments, like flute, saxaphone, cello, harmonica. And the ability to walk multiple dogs on leashes at the same time/

Also a Paris/France world would be neat!