Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the Most Expensive Property in your game?

Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,093 Member
When browsing my worlds, i like to look at the price of houses while in world view. So i was wondering, what is the most expensive property in your saves?

In Newcrest the top three expensive houses in the Llama Lagoon area of Newcrest as of 2003 in my save are:

1) The McBoss Household. It currently stands at $123,550 Simoleans in 2003. In 2001 it was $122,874 Simoleans.
T8kGsx6.png

2) My Sim Self's House. (Circled in red) It currently stands at $115,092 Simoleans.
MPsXtdJ.png

3) My Sim Self's daughter Jessica's house. Currently standing at $103,432 Simoleans.
q2vh0is.png

Does anyone else like to check the value of their houses after their sims have lived there after a certain amount of time?

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    I think I have a mansion in Del Sol Valley that's close to 1M simoleons. I don't play in it much though. If I'm not confusing it with another one in Del Sol Valley, it has a recording studio, a movie theater, home gym & spa, and 6-9 bedrooms (I can't remember how many).
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,040 Member
    Mine is also in Del Sol Valley, Baily-moon manor is just under §250 000. Not something I play, just downloaded from the gallery to fit the scenery of the town. The Ward Den is just under §240 000 so fairly close. The only other house above §200 000 in my save is Ophelia Manor in Willow Creek, and most are considerably lower than that so those three stand out quite a bit.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,609 Member
    @Brd709 how can you tell how much the house it worth?
    With my family living inside, I can only see there funds.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    LeucosiaX wrote: »

Click on the icon next to the household in the manage worlds screen. Next to the diamond. Looks I guess like a pen on paper icon?
    Also, in build mode it shows the value.

Top 4 for actually played in residential:

Dresden House in Windenburg, (Gallery creator) Owned by the Fyres, 512,350

Beauclair Palace in Windenburg, (Gallery creator) Owned by the Villareals, 610,650

The Ward Den, Del Sol Valley, Owned by the Wards, (Original, but modified by me), 731,996

Calhouni House in Willow Creek, Owned by my original characters and completely my own build! 831,648

w6goGf9.jpeg
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    LeucosiaX wrote: »

@LeucosiaX Click on any house and then click on info panel, then click on the lot detail panel button and it shows you how much the house is worth under the price.

• Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,609 Member
    thank you @Brd709 @Admiral8Q
    I found the New York Brownstones to be worth the most at a whopping $614,971- but to me that does not really count because I dropped that off the gallery for for rent, but I haven't been able to turn it into apartments yet, because the fix and my save can't handle too many apt units. I mean thats like 3 medium family homes on one lot.
    That said:
    I am focused only on the single family homes.
    Lolita's family in the Grand Castle Estate in Tartosa for §556,109
    191biFx.jpeg
    Next would be the Kanos family, vampires who took over the Watson farm and currently living in a medievil castle designed by French architect Mysterc1 off the gallery Colline Du Veux Castle.(translates to hill of want-- not sure that that means- desirable hill possibly). It is worth §529,171.
    RpK77Wj.jpeg

In 3rd place Thomas Shelby's manor in Windenberg at §518,526. This is a gorgeous build I got from the gallery, and I will make time to give it a proper nomination at best builds on that thread when I get a chance. I have get settle the horses into their stables here, But I will when I get a chance, possibly making it worth more.
    mkcK2hP.png

Del Sol Luxury Apartments would come after that §507,917-but again not counting apartment complexes because its intended use multiple homes and not quite a fair representation of worth.

After that Lestat's home Oak Alley Plantation in New Crest coming up as and then Raven's Affluista Adobe in Oasis Springs for §376,156 as runner ups. Raven's an award winning Musician artist and Lestat is just a very old vampire. Don't know how he makes his money.
    ETZKTQj.jpeg
    45Msy1a.jpeg
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited March 31
    I have lots of expensive builds so tough to see really
    but I think the most expensive of all is this Jungle Museum starting at 449,701 simoleons
    even if its not really fully furnished the items I do have there are rather expensive

BTDSeM3.png

after that comes The Roadstead Mall starting at 448,577 simoleons
    its just regular mall really and also half incomplete
    but idk if I will be keeping it to be honest this was one of the first builds I made in this save
    and we don't really have mall lot type so kind of not functional
    then again magnolia promenade so I'm not too fussed about using this lot at all its just sitting there for now

uvysobU.png

then we have Home Haunted Home in Forgotten Hollow starting at 346,387 simoleons
    its house my legacy family used to live in but in all honesty
    its also one of the older builds and it has been bit forgotten since I deleted that family
    so I am thinking I really need to do some renovations here but I've yet to decide on new resident so uh yeah.

Y96m5JS.png

and ofcourse theres Ward Den starting at 334,326 simoleons
    but no sim living there yet as Judith is living at Vlads humble mansion with him which is somewhere around 100 000 simoleons bit over
    the upsetting thing about this lot is that the ceilings are so broken from all the curved walls I used :sweat_smile: but otherwise I'm excited to play there one day

Cjv1Q1o.png

I think however that this castle will take the cake
    once I've actually furnished/landscaped/built the insides of it cause its already over 200,000 at this stage :lol:

N67xPx3.png

most of my sims have houses around 100,000 simoleons I think
    I don't really care if its expensive though I just move sims in with free real estate
    and then have them earn the money for their bills through gameplay
    I'd just rather have complete house of some kind so its not tale of buying toilets
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
  • Options
    Here are some screenshots of my top 3 in Newcrest:

The McBoss House
    Year Built: 1980
    Q5ANeDG.png

My Sim Self's House:
    Year Built: 1979
    S2OBxvJ.png

My Sim Self's Daughter Jessica's house:
    Year Built: 1980
    7SsGG58.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    edited April 6
    I have three contenders, two of which are owned, or was owned by Erik Cantrell. His present address:

The Arbodale is worth 644, 957 Simoleons

imgvYqMj3o.jpg

Previous Address in Henford-on-Bagley (on the hill top)
    The Flanigan, or as Erik called it BagEnd. Is worth 411,555
    XilMfzv.jpg

And lastly, privately owned at this moment in time.
    His Majesty's Table, prior to being remodeled into a restaurant is worth 435,510.

ux0jQg0.jpg
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,096 Member
    edited April 9
    Hillingham Estate $686,000
    WNV4c7H.png

Followed by this one at $400,000
    Q4mOlew.png

And Bran Castle at $300,000 (It's huge, I think it's only that low because there's no furniture.)
    SrEfiJY.png
    Post edited by lisamwitt on
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Pirates Paradise! currently at 924,470
    I missed this one residential when I was skimming through, probably because it's uninhabited (so far). Putting it at the top for my game then!
    UM9Ytpv.png

Made by retrodinodisco
    SnPIYvj.jpeg
    XiJnI8o.png

So for my top 5 then, it's at the top and the only uninhabited Residential of the top 5.
    Gonna need some rich scally-wag Pirates! :D

From the gallery if interested:
    4FuVWGy.jpeg

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    @Admiral8Q Pirates Paradise is super cool

I have Cordelias pirate ship in Key Point myself but now I'm regretting my life choices of not building entire pirate kingdom

also I'm so curious about that little hut in Key Point
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    The value of Jessica's house went up to $110,030 from it's previous value of $103,432 after the kitchen went from this:
    (1999 - 2003)
    1z5J3uP.png

To this:
    bwTtke9.png
    Refurbished Summer 2003.
  • Options
    haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    edited April 4
    yGEdKvt.jpeg

ETA: Legacy home. It's a constant work-in-progress that my Sims remodel and change. The bills are horrific, so they can only afford to remodel a bit at a time and still have lives.
    Post edited by haneul on
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    This is my current legacy home Worth 607.095 and it's also work in progress. So far I'm in the doctor career after the police generation, the scientist is coming with the next generation. So I had started a secrect lab and as an attachment a guest house with two bedrooms. The bill is around 45.000 without the frugal trait. But the family has also a blooming business and over 2 millions in the wallet. 8 family ghosts from the crypt break things constantly, but I need them for the sugar skull collection, I'm still missing 2 skulls, to complete that collection.

View from the back side
    BjkmIvq.jpg

The floors.
    dpolU05.png
    ImMaC2Z.png
    6p2BE9K.png
    9VW9TIE.png
    kO7QIte.png

This was the home of my first generation before they had moved to the current lot in their senior years. It's around 50.000 worth, no funitures.

ATuGB07.png