Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For Rent Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    I'm just starting to set up the building and I take it as a good sign that Enid Sinclair's apartment color is automatically sunny yellow and Wednesday Addams color is mysterious purple. :D
    12-07-23_12-42-28_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I think Enid and Wednesday would like to meet the Shadows hidden tenants :p
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    edited December 2023
    @lemonella so cute! I haven't had a chance to explore CAS yet.

Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    lemonella wrote: »
    I like the CAS assets in this pack! They pair well with assets from other packs too.
    Ivt7XZp.png
    The colors are muted, but not dull in my opinion. So cute!
    (top: TS4 For Rent, bottom: TS4 Horse Ranch)

Your sim is gorgeous!! (∿°○°)∿ ︵ ǝʌol
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    edited December 2023
    @simgirl1010 thank you! :) Definitely look at CAS when you have the time to look through the all the swatches— it's worth it!

@Babykittyjade thank you! She's my fav sim <3
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Well, I am loving it, but ran into a problem, I prebuilt a 3 unit lot and when I tried to turn it into a residential rental it wouldn't correctly assign the different units. I had to redo the whole thing from scratch. Not sure how I messed it up but it works now. Now I can start playing.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Whubble wrote: »
    I just downloaded. But I think the most important thing this pack will offer is really good storytelling. So let the storytelling begin! EDIT I love the build mode stuff. Visited the night market. Don't go at 1:30 am because when 2:00 comes around they up and leave LOL

What?
    We need to discuss the meaning of the word "night" here :/

(I say this as it's almost 11pm and my sweetie is just cooking our dinner now)

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Whubble wrote: »
    I just downloaded. But I think the most important thing this pack will offer is really good storytelling. So let the storytelling begin! EDIT I love the build mode stuff. Visited the night market. Don't go at 1:30 am because when 2:00 comes around they up and leave LOL

What?
    We need to discuss the meaning of the word "night" here :/

(I say this as it's almost 11pm and my sweetie is just cooking our dinner now)

I'm with you there. Nighttime doesn't really start until midnight, does it? At least... Not in THIS house. :tongue:
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    My positive is I'm glad for a new way to make passive income that also includes a new type of business. I'm actually thinking making a single-family home, unless your sim is going to live in the building, would be nicer as you could pretend its house-flipping. I like being the landlord so far, but I haven't got much playtime in yet. I plan to play a lot tomorrow so I can really get the experience, but so far, I'm not hating it.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Here's one positive: my Sim just spent a couple of hours in the Screaming Gecko Lounge without meeting a single Sim from Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, or Sulani. The 6 or 7 Sims she talked to were all from Tomarang.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited December 2023
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Here's one positive: my Sim just spent a couple of hours in the Screaming Gecko Lounge without meeting a single Sim from Oasis Springs, Willow Creek, or Sulani. The 6 or 7 Sims she talked to were all from Tomarang.

No Landgraab hanging around? shocking :D
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »

Wow!!! Not even a small portion of Judith Ward? Did she already spend all her vacation budget?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited December 2023
    Noticed there's a tea drink for Rainbow Unicorn Galaxy Tea. Comes in an obnoxious unicorn cup and has obnoxious rainbow sparkles around the tea and you get a playful buff with it. Doesn't look like any mod I have since the icon looks Maxis related (and couldn't find anything about it online).

Did this come with this pack or another? Cause I've never seen it.
    QoUsG4V.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Noticed there's a tea drink for Rainbow Unicorn Galaxy Tea. Comes in an obnoxious unicorn cup and has obnoxious rainbow sparkles around the tea and you get a playful buff with it. Doesn't look like any mod I have since the icon looks Maxis related (and couldn't find anything about it online).

Did this come with this pack or another? Cause I've never seen it.

It came with the pack. :smile:
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Kettle Recipe
    Civet coffee 😮
    Kopi luwak, also known as civet coffee, is a coffee that consists of partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The cherries are fermented as they pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matter, they are collected. Asian palm civets are increasingly caught in the wild and traded for this purpose.

• Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 704 Member
    Civet coffee? Urg!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Can't wait to join the fun! I'll probably download it tonight,trouble shoot a few mods and hopefully have time to start playing by Sunday when I'll be totally free if everything goes smoothly.
    I decided to start out playing a slumlord with my joker sim🤭. Playing a landlord looks fun from what I've seen. The new ease of switching households will be excellent for my rotational play. And I'll probably just spend a day exploring the drop dead beautiful Tomorang! ♥️
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    crocobaura wrote: »

It came with the pack. :smile:

Thanks it stood out more than anything else on the list of teas. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Kettle Recipe
    Civet coffee 😮
    Kopi luwak, also known as civet coffee, is a coffee that consists of partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The cherries are fermented as they pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 matter, they are collected. Asian palm civets are increasingly caught in the wild and traded for this purpose.

I could have went through all my life not knowing such a drink exists. :bawling:
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    @Simmerville, @SimplyJen, No Nancy Landgraab, no Judith Ward, no Victor Feng. I was amazed.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Kettle Recipe
    Civet coffee 😮
    Kopi luwak, also known as civet coffee, is a coffee that consists of partially digested coffee cherries, which have been eaten and defecated by the Asian palm civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The cherries are fermented as they pass through a civet's intestines, and after being defecated with other 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 matter, they are collected. Asian palm civets are increasingly caught in the wild and traded for this purpose.

@simgirl1010 Oh man that takes me back about 15 years to when that was a trend/meme

(I never actually tasted any)

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Yeah I remember the first time I heard about that coffee, yes yes to each their own, but not something I am curious about, my sims can have it though.

queue the "the more you know" rainbow....

In keeping this on topic more, I was so excited I had to jump in even though I was hoping for my new computer I saw it was going to snow later and that almost always messes with my deliveries so setting things up I moved my saves first but you know if we find out there is now a bug there just gonna have to deal with it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png