Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Early Access For Growing Together Monday 3/13

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I read some of the comments after that and this is the one I found interesting:

2 hours ago
    The point at 9:50 where you talk about milestones not being basegame also occured to me like, how nice would it be have a "first christmas", "first vacation" or stuff like that, even more crosspacked like "adopted first pet" or "went scubadiving for the first time".
    EnglishSimmer

2 hours ago
    i THINK they’ve done them for previous packs (but i’ll deffo check in my cross pack compatibility video) just worried about future ones

So I am curious tomorrow how much cross compatibility there is. Especially about vacations and activities as were mentioned.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

2 hours ago
    The point at 9:50 where you talk about milestones not being basegame also occured to me like, how nice would it be have a "first christmas", "first vacation" or stuff like that, even more crosspacked like "adopted first pet" or "went scubadiving for the first time".
    EnglishSimmer

2 hours ago
    i THINK they’ve done them for previous packs (but i’ll deffo check in my cross pack compatibility video) just worried about future ones

So I am curious tomorrow how much cross compatibility there is. Especially about vacations and activities as were mentioned.

I'm wondering if infants will be able to use the toddler ball pit that came with the toddler stuffpack.
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

2 hours ago
    EnglishSimmer

2 hours ago

I'm wondering if infants will be able to use the toddler ball pit that came with the toddler stuffpack.

I've tried, they can't.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited March 2023

2 hours ago
    EnglishSimmer

2 hours ago

Oh my gosh, I won't hold my breath but if we could have "first Winterfest" or "First Flowerbunny Fest"... <3

Or maybe even just "Met Father Winter," "met Flower Bunny," etc.

Of course, then we'd need "met Grim Reaper." :D
  • Options
    XUrbanSimsX

UNWANTED STAY 🌱 THE SIMS 4 GROWING TOGETHER | GP 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sR-4qCSPJY

BUILDING HIS GRANDSON A TREEHOUSE 🌱 THE SIMS 4 GROWING TOGETHER | GP 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BXQPw2YyKY
  • Options
    Andrew Arcade
    Growing Together with The Papayas (Part 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEIWgVSYn7U