Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Likes and Dislikes

Does anyone know if we can take existing families in to set them? Or is it only when newly creating a sim?

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Does anyone know if we can take existing families in to set them? Or is it only when newly creating a sim?

You can edit likes and dislikes in CAS anytime. I don't see any reason why the new likes and dislikes from growing together should work any different from the ones we already have in regards to editing them.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    okay. ty. Just been a while since I played and I didn't even know it was a thing now.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    okay. ty. Just been a while since I played and I didn't even know it was a thing now.

One way to do it is click Simology, then look under Likes and Dislikes. There's a button there to enter CAS and change them.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »

One way to do it is click Simology, then look under Likes and Dislikes. There's a button there to enter CAS and change them.

It is a very convenient option. Since this button was introduced, I frankly don't bother to use wardrobes anymore. Whenever I wand to change something about my sims, whether it is likes/dislikes or clothing, I just use that button. Sims never actually interact with wardrobes anyway, they never open them.
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    IceyJ wrote: »

It is a very convenient option. Since this button was introduced, I frankly don't bother to use wardrobes anymore. Whenever I wand to change something about my sims, whether it is likes/dislikes or clothing, I just use that button. Sims never actually interact with wardrobes anyway, they never open them.

Yep. I used to use the Change Sim button on the mirror but now I just click the enter CAS button from the panel for any kind of editing for the household.