Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Early Access For Growing Together Monday 3/13

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I enjoyed Plumbella's. The fact that she gave the game play a 9/10 is promising. It's the gameplay/world ones I am looking for as the CAS/BB ones aren't as important to me.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I enjoyed Plumbella's. The fact that she gave the game play a 9/10 is promising. It's the gameplay/world ones I am looking for as the CAS/BB ones aren't as important to me.

Samesies. I always wait for hers because 9/10 we share the same opinions anyway lol. Glad she enjoyed the gameplay so much, I'm very excited for this pack. It will synergize so well with Highschool Years (altho I do agree with Plumbella that if you don't own HY, teens will still feel kinda lackluster with just that pack alone).
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’m waiting for XUrbanSimsX to upload her gameplay videos. But I’m getting it anyway so I’m just watching to be nosy.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,882 Member
    James Turner
    7 Infant Challenge

https://youtu.be/yRQ3OxDJqyI
  • Options
    Deligracy
    Playing With Every Kind of Infant

https://youtu.be/Ts7qYA7DD4U
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

Samesies. I always wait for hers because 9/10 we share the same opinions anyway lol. Glad she enjoyed the gameplay so much, I'm very excited for this pack. It will synergize so well with Highschool Years (altho I do agree with Plumbella that if you don't own HY, teens will still feel kinda lackluster with just that pack alone).

I added HSY and the wedding pack when they were on sale about a month ago. I haven't touched or used any of the content yet. I decided a while ago that I was going to try a legacy style of game vs my rotational game so have only been playing with my couple. The husband just finished university and took a teaching career. The wife just quit her job. They will move, but I am waiting for the new content so that they can start their lifetime of memories together as they start their new family.
    So I've really got my hopes up for this pack and what it can add to the sim's lives and make them unique.
  • Options
    XUrbanSimsX
    Infant Gameplay

https://youtu.be/Yi9E1lZo50Q
  • Options
    XUrbanSimsX
    Base Game Infant Onjects

https://youtu.be/jcEvOyQCQlg
  • Options
    Kelsey
    100 Infants Challenge

https://youtu.be/wp34lj6re2M
  • Options
    Vixella
    Infant Gameplay

https://youtu.be/5NJK3u6hWXs
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    edited March 2023
    English Simmer's overview is very much what I wanted. Aboslutely going for a park in that empty Gilbert Gardens area. That place is begging for a basketball court. (And I think having a home there would be a little weird)

Also HA, Robinson family is pretty much how I played out Cameron Fletcher and his college girlfriend and wife Lara. Nerds just raising a family. Though adoption is interesting. Hmmmmmmmmm.

...kinda don't know what to do with that empty lot in the downtown area. Might as well wait and see what non-residential gallery offerings pop up.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Handel wrote: Β»
    English Simmer's overview is very much what I wanted. Aboslutely going for a park in that empty Gilbert Gardens area. That place is begging for a basketball court. (And I think having a home there would be a little weird)

Also HA, Robinson family is pretty much how I played out Cameron Fletcher and his college girlfriend and wife Lara. Nerds just raising a family. Though adoption is interesting. Hmmmmmmmmm.

...kinda don't know what to do with that empty lot in the downtown area. Might as well wait and see what non-residential gallery offerings pop up.

She does these every time and I always look forward to them. She goes decently in depth too.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    Got the list of Sim Characteristics preferences' descriptions thanks to xViva!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhtdqM7s5No
    • Ambitionless Sims
      Ambitionless Sims tend to lack the motivation to improve personally or professionally. They might avoid putting in hard work in their career, or maybe they prefer to laze about their messy homes.

Liking Ambitionless Sims means other Sims with traits like Lazy and Slob will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Ambitious will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Argumentative Sims
      Argumentative Sims tend to quarrel often with other Sims. Perhaps it's because they feel a bit insecure, or they like the thrill of winning a debate. Or maybe they just enjoy being mean!

Liking Argumentative Sims means other sims with traits like Hot-Headed, Mean, or Evil will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Good will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Cerebral Sims
      Cerebral Sims tend to favor logical, scientific, or technological pursuits. Perhaps they enjoy a competitive game of chess, diving into a new book, or achieving virtual greatness in video games!

Liking Cerebral Sims means other sims with traits like Genius, Geek, or Bookworm will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Creative or Goofball will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Egotistical Sims
      Egotistical Sims tend to be self-centered, preoccupied with how other Sims think of them. Perhaps they like to look down upon other Sims while buying only the nicest things, or maybe they just enjoy looking in the mirror a bit too much.

Liking Egotistical Sims means other sims with traits like Snob or Materialistic will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Good will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Emotional Decision-Makers
      Emotional Decision-Makers are in tune with their feelings, but can often be led astray by them! Perhaps they find comfort in the release of anger. Or perhaps they're uncomfortable in their relationships, whether it's due to envy or fear of settling down.

Liking Emotional Decision-Makers means other sims with traits like Hot-Headed, Jealous, or Non-Committal will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Self-Assured will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Family-Motivated Sims
      Family-Motivated Sims are often very dedicated to their families. They also tend to find contentment spending time with the youngsters in their lives.

Liking Family-Motivated Sims means other sims with traits like Family-Oriented or Childish will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Hates Children will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Funny Sims
      Funny Sims are playful folks that will (at least try to) always keep other Sims smiling. They love to pursue humor and mischief, and aren't afraid to look a bit foolish in the process.

Liking Funny Sims means other sims with traits like Goofball will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Snob will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Hard-Working Sims
      Hard-Working Sims are not afraid to put in long hours to improve their life and achieve greatness! They often hold themselves to high standards, presenting themselves to the world as polished as possible.

Liking Hard-Working Sims means other sims with traits like Ambitious, Perfectionist, or Neat will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Lazy or Slob will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • High Energy Sims
      High Energy Sims are all about action! They tend to enjoy active hobbies and adventures, often ones that require athletic skills or feats of strength. High Energy Sims will generally prioritize fitness as well.

Liking High Energy Sims means other sims with traits like Active will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Lazy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Homebody Sims
      Homebodies are Sims that prefer to stay home and pursue more calm, laid back endeavors. Rather than a loud party, they tend to prefer cozy nights spent cooking, crafting, gaming, or reading at home.

Liking Homebody Sims means other sims with traits like Loner, Bookworm, or Clumsy will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Active or Loves Outdoors will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Idealist Sims
      Idealist Sims love to imagine, and don't care much for being practical or logical! They might enjoy the creations of others, or maybe they're motivated to create things themselves. They're often drawn to all sorts of creative hobbies, whether visual or musical.

Liking Idealist Sims means other sims with traits like Creative, Art Lover, or Music Lover will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Genius will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Nature Enthusiasts
      Nature Enthusiasts are Sims that care deeply for the environment! They aren't content to sit indoors all day, as they love getting outside. Some might even choose to not eat meat out of respect for other species of the natural world.

Liking Nature Enthusiasts means other sims with traits like Loves Outdoors or Vegetarian will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Lazy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Optimistic Sims
      Optimistic Sims always try to look on the bight side of life! They seek to radiate light and positivity, and brighten the days of other Sims around them.

Liking Optimistic Sims means other sims with traits like Cheerful or Good will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Gloomy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Pessimistic Sims
      Pessimistic Sims tend to have negative outlooks of life. Perhaps they feel sad often, or maybe they assume the worst about those closest to them.

Liking Pessimistic Sims means other sims with traits like Gloomy, Jealous, or Hates Children will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Cheerful will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Pet Enthusiasts
      Pet Enthusiasts are obsessed with fuzzy friends of many kinds, whether house pets or farm animals! They love and respect their animal companions, and seek to treat them like any other Sim.

Liking Pet Enthusiasts means other sims with traits that involve liking animals or pets will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Evil will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Rascals
      Rascals are Sims that embrace being a nuisance! Whether it's through hilarious Mischief, stealing the belongings of other Sims, or even enjoying being downright mean, Rascals sure know how to get on other Sims' nerves!

Liking Rascals means other sims with traits like Goofball, Kleptomaniac, or Mean will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Snob will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Romance Enthusiasts (Teens and up)
      Romance Enthusiasts may be naturally flirty, but are also deeply committed to their loved one! Not only do they easily charm other Sims, they value the deep respect and trust that comes with true love.

Liking Romance Enthusiasts means other sims with traits like Romantic will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Noncommittal will lower their compatibility with your Sim.
    • Spirited Sims
      Spirited Sims are all about that positive energy, and making sure to spread good vibes to other Sims. They bring the party with them, in any social situation!

Liking Spirited Sims means other sims with traits like Outgoing, Bro, or Cheerful will gain some compatibility with your Sim. However, traits like Gloomy will lower their compatibility with your Sim.

Sorry for any typos or mistypings I may have made. It's late hours for me...
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited March 2023
    English simmer was very good talking about the townies and world and lore and shows the townies milestones.

Emma Nicole has the best gameplay I saw, she builds the treehouse adopts an infant has a family member visit and learns milestones and things like this.

Plumbella review was the most thorough overview of everything in the pack. I don’t agree with some of her points but she does cover it thoroughly.

I think these were the best videos I found personally.
  • Options
    New aspirations' rewards traits thanks to EnglishSimmer!
    https://youtu.be/8RS8pdyhyl8
    • Playtime Captain
      Pack Animal
      These Sims love improving themselves and others together. They have faster relationship and skill gain when training with friends!
    • Creative Genius
      Idea Person
      These Sims focused on a combination of mental and creativity skills during their childhood. Due to their efforts they can now paint, write, program, and write songs faster. And writer's block will also vanish much quickly!
    • Slumber Party Animal
      Practiced Host
      These Sims are some of the best event hosts. Their friendly and funny socials during parties will always succeed.
    • Mind and Body
      Headstrong
      These Sims have learned to discipline their body and minds. Their Focused and Confident moodlets will last longer!

Again, sorry for any typos or mistypings I may have made.
  • Options
    List of Conversation Topic preferences thanks to Fantayzia!
    https://youtu.be/cFtmrPl80mg
    • Affection
      Whether it's Friendly or Romantic, showing Affection is an expression of adoration towards another Sim. Some Sims love receiving Affection from their friends and loved ones, but others might be a bit hesitant to accept such deep expressions of their connection.
    • Arguments
      Whether winning or losing in the end, some Sims just enjoy the furious debate of a heated argument. If they like Arguments, they welcome other Sims to challenge them in verbal battle! Though others that dislike Arguments will be particularly disgruntled when argued with.
    • Complaints
      For Sims that like Complaints, hearing others whine about life can be refreshing! Life isn't all sunshine and daisies! But for those that dislike it, they'd rather other Sims keep their complaints to themselves.
    • Compliments
      While some Sims enjoy a bit of suave appreciation from a compliment, others might not like that type of attention!
    • Deception
      Deception refers to (usually) benevolent lies told by Sims in the name of Mischief, to trick other Sims. Sims who like Deception appreciate humorous lies as an art form! While those who dislike it would rather avoid falsehoods altogether.
    • Deep Thoughts
      Sims that like Deep Thoughts want to take conversations beyond the surface. They particularly enjoy thought-provoking or emotional conversations. Sims that dislike Deep Thoughts just want conversations to be a bit easier and lighthearted!
    • Discussing Hobbies
      Hobbies are activities (usually related to skills) that Sims can learn to enjoy doing. Some Sims love hearing others discuss their hobby-related adventures at length, but others might find it hard to relate to!
    • Discussing Interests
      A Sim's interests can vary widely--literature, science, or even philosophical ponderings about a Sim's way of life! Sims who like Discussing Interest enjoy hearing about the interests of others, while Sims who dislike it might find those conversations boring!
    • Flirtation (Teens and up)
      Ooh la la! Flirtation fills a conversation with lovey-dovey talk and beguiling, romantic one-loners. For some Sims, it's the perfect way to set the mood! For others, it's the perfect way to make them cringe!
    • Gossip
      Sims that like Gossip want all the tea, all the time. However, those that dislike Gossip might find it rude to hear about other Sims behind their back!
    • Jokes
      Knock knock! Sometimes jokes are a great way to fill the space in an otherwise lackluster conversation. But some Sims just don't appreciate the humor like others do!
    • Malicious Interactions
      Malicious Interactions are just downright rude! While most Sims find these interactions to be off-putting, Sims who like Malicious Interactions are more inclined to appreciate the art of a finely crafted insult.
    • Physical Intimacy (Teens and up)
      For Sims who like Physical Intimacy, romantic touch is their love language! Those who dislike it might prefer to maintain stronger romantic boundaries.
    • Potty Humor
      Potty Humor can be the pinnacle of comedy for some Sims who like it. But for others, they'd rather have conversations that keep their distance from the bathroom!
    • Pranks
      Sims that like Pranks can appreciate a good "Gotcha!" moment, even as the one being pranked! But Sims that dislike them hate getting pranked!
    • Silly Behaviour
      A bit of random goofing around can bring a smile to some Sims' faces. But try acting silly with Sims who dislike it? A-nnoying!
    • Small Talk
      Small Talk never goes deeper than surface level chit-chat. Some Sims like the safety of those types of conversations, while others might find them to be a total bore.
    • Stories
      Stories are powerful! Some Sims find that good stories bring a conversation alive, while others might fear the potential of a bad story to completely ruin a conversation.

Ok. Now I'll finish up for today.

Tomorrow when the update comes out, I'll make a discussion of which interactions in game get put into which category.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member

I didn't know i needed this but i absolutely did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ may we all remember to take the sim babes out of room once in a while

it was so sad just seeing the dad leave and shut the door behind him over and over again
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free