Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    I'm getting impatient with waiting for more news, too. I didn't think I would be this excited over CL, but I am. It's been a long year of waiting for a pack that grabs my attention like this one has. But hopefully the next few weeks will fly by and release day will be here before we know it. Yeah, like that's going to happen. :D But it's nice to see so many players who are excited and happy. It won't hurt if this goes on for a few more weeks. It's a nice break from all the disappointment some of us had with the last few packs. Things were getting a little tense in here for a bit. But I would really like to see even a snippet of the new game play sometime soon.

Yes this looks to be a very good pack. I'm in love with the world. I hope we find out more about the world next week.
  • Options
    32 Days!!!!!

We're approching the 1 month release now!!!!!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    day 32 song
    I'm Wishing - Snow White
    https://youtu.be/KHmRmjsKIAk
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    32 Days!!!!!

We're approching the 1 month release now!!!!!

Feel like its been a month already :/

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    @comicsforlife You're pretty good at this DJing gig, that's a lot of on-topic song-finding!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    31 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    @comicsforlife You're pretty good at this DJing gig, that's a lot of on-topic song-finding!

thanks @GirafHuntr
  • Options
    here's my song for day 31
    Thumbelina
    https://youtu.be/MYY7VAqmp8U
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I'm getting impatient with waiting for more news, too. I didn't think I would be this excited over CL, but I am. It's been a long year of waiting for a pack that grabs my attention like this one has. But hopefully the next few weeks will fly by and release day will be here before we know it. Yeah, like that's going to happen. :D But it's nice to see so many players who are excited and happy. It won't hurt if this goes on for a few more weeks. It's a nice break from all the disappointment some of us had with the last few packs. Things were getting a little tense in here for a bit. But I would really like to see even a snippet of the new game play sometime soon.

Yes this looks to be a very good pack. I'm in love with the world. I hope we find out more about the world next week.

i just hope i can download it the store seems to think i didn't preorder even though i have a recipt.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    here's my song for day 31
    Thumbelina
    https://youtu.be/MYY7VAqmp8U

this is funny. i heard of her but didn't know shes smaller than birds.

• Options

i just hope i can download it the store seems to think i didn't preorder even though i have a recipt.

well I hope it gets worked out
  • Options
    lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member

It will be fine, mine did that right up until download time with my last pre-order. :)

• Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    edited June 2021
    one of the gurus said they added something for kids that they haven't talked about yet
    I really want to know what it is

It would be so great if it's bike riding for kids!

ETA: ooooh, he said "things," plural!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Just checked the cows in ts3 and now with all the other stuff I want I am also hoping we can tip the cows and get milkshakes..lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Does anyone think we will get the gameplay trailer this Thursday
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    We can hope, but they usually don't have a live game play stream until just before the pack is released. But that could change at a moment's notice given the fact they'll be gearing up for the EA Play event at the same time CL is being finalized for it's release on the 22nd. The timing on CL has been a bit baffling since it was announced early, and it's release date is scheduled for the day before EA Play begins. The teams have a lot to do before the event and Cl's release, which makes me hope we'll see the live stream on the 15th rather than a couple of days prior to CL's release.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Does anyone think we will get the gameplay trailer this Thursday

I hope so and it is possible
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I wonder if they will post multiple game play trailers? I can't remember if they still do that
  • Options
    They could post a gameplay trailer this week and have two weeks of nothing and then livestream or post a gameplay trailer this week and another one before the livestream, which I'm guessing will be the week before the realease
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Just curious, have the Gurus given a date for the deep-dive livestream?
  • Options
    Starfree wrote: »
    Just curious, have the Gurus given a date for the deep-dive livestream?

No not yet.
  • Options
    30 Days!!!!

We're officially 1 month away from release!!!!
  • Options
    30 Days!!!!

We're officially 1 month away from release!!!!

yay!!!!
  • Options
    for day 30 here's another song from Thumbelina
    https://youtu.be/BWdJwKmxekM
    because there's a pumpkin cottages and I think they fly over a pound

• Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member