The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally found a save I'm in love with!

I've been playing this save off and on(I switch between 3 and 4 or sometimes go through a period of not playing either) and I started this save on January 19 2021. It's been almost a month(in a week) and I'm still with the save. I even went as far as to creating a Facebook page for my sims 3 gameplay, like I'd done for my sims 4 gameplay. Mollie and Carson Covington just passed their wedding anniversary and watched their twins become teenagers the same day their eldest became a young adult. They have five kids, three girls and two boys. Isabella is the oldest, followed six days later by Eric, then came the twins Gillian and Conner, and finally- a surprise because I have autonomous risky woohoo enabled- Grace <3
I'll retake the family photo when I load up tomorrow. This one was taken before Grace was conceived.
7kFE49m.jpg
Origin ID
HillyPlays
P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Congratulations :)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I also have a Covington family!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,590 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:
    Aw- They're adorable. :heart:
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    As of yesterday, this family grew by two:
    Isabella got married and gave birth to a baby boy named Austin! Her brother Eric(the oldest boy, I changed his name from Oliver to Eric) graduated high school and the twins are almost done with high school too. The youngest, grace, will be a teenager soon.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything