Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Discover University Official Countdown Thread!!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

1161718192022...Next

Comments

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Boy that was fast - took me 2 minutes and all downloaded. So glad I updated my system a month or so ago.

I thought so too. It took Get Famous about an hour to download for me. I think IL took about 30 minutes. But this one only took about 10!
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    It's downloading, going to get some sleep, so I can play when it is installed:)
  • Options
    pinkknight06pinkknight06 Posts: 872 Member
    finished going in game now
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I just downloaded! Missed the midnight countdown because I was giving some old Sims a makeover in preparation, lol. Going to check it out now for a short while! Yay! Have fun everyone!
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    SiggDiggit wrote: »
    One thing I love about this community is how many Simmers take the day off work to play new content, lol :D<3

I wanted to!! And I usually do but next week is my birthday so I took 2 days then xD but it's okay I'll play all weekend, work for a bit, then have another 4 days of fun <3
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    My game installed last night but won't be able to play until later this evening.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    When I come home, I'm gonna' play
    I don't care what you say
  • Options
    DC0017DC0017 Posts: 3 New Member
    There's a terrible glitch in the Sims 4 game at the moment where perks are glitched saying that some perks "are not available for robots" your Sim is not a robot...
    Please fix this as soon as you can, I see some other people are saying that it's happening to them as well even though they don't own the discover university expansion.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    DC0017 wrote: »
    There's a terrible glitch in the Sims 4 game at the moment where perks are glitched saying that some perks "are not available for robots" your Sim is not a robot...
    Please fix this as soon as you can, I see some other people are saying that it's happening to them as well even though they don't own the discover university expansion.

Then you best post here or the gurus might not know. This link will get their attention.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs