The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Eirhart wrote: »
    @Kelebek Thank you! It's my same cat in real life, named Purrsia haha :)

What a cutie! I wish I could own a cat, my sister is allergic rip

@LyricSimsz15 It's always good to see a professional if you really think that's an issue you might have.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »
    Kelebek Thank you! It's my same cat in real life, named Purrsia haha :)

LyricSimsz15 It's always good to see a professional if you really think that's an issue you might have.

Yeah, only i'm too young to go by myself and i hate talking to my parents about this kind of stuff.

I Actually feel better now. I Tend to feel better about stuff when i talk about it..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member

LyricSimsz15 It's always good to see a professional if you really think that's an issue you might have.

Yeah, only i'm too young to go by myself and i hate talking to my parents about this kind of stuff.

I Actually feel better now. I Tend to feel better about stuff when i talk about it..

If you ever feel like your feelings are suppressed, then always speak about it! You can message me anytime. If you have a discord and want my id, feel free to ask as well. I know it help to speak about it
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,730 Member

I can wiggle my nose and ears-ish.

Cool! I can't do that cuz my face is like plastic and doesn't move at all. :D

I Can cross my pinkie toe in a way that it sort of rests on my ring toe, if that counts? :D I Really don't think i have a useless talent.

So, your toe can kinda do the opposite of mine then. Awesome!
    It is pretty frustrating...

I Don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I sometimes just go from happy to depressed in a snap. I don't know if it's some kind of depression, or if i'm bipolar or what? I Don't think it would be bipolar though, cause it only happens with sadness (anger sometimes, but rarely).

I can't relate. But it could be that you're bipolar or you're just growing and have mood swings.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Guys, I'm drinking tea, watching TV, playing Mario Party Star Rush in my 3DS, and Tiny Farm on my phone. I think I may be overdoing it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Guys, I'm drinking tea, watching TV, playing Mario Party Star Rush in my 3DS, and Tiny Farm on my phone. I think I may be overdoing it.

Yeah, you are. :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I turned off Tiny Farm. :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Okay, good. Now you can focus on Mario better.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

Okay, good. Now you can focus on Mario better.

True.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited November 2017
    I Left for like an hour
    Wth happened XD

People talking about cardboard cereal.

Q Q time!
    What’s the most useless talent you have?

I can move my pinkie toe far away from the ring toe. LOL?? I heard that most people can't really control their pinkie toe that well except wiggling it, maybe.

I can imitate the sound of doors, move around my right ear and curl my tongue
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    nani wrote: »
    I Left for like an hour
    Wth happened XD

Q Q time!

I can move my pinkie toe far away from the ring toe. LOL?? I heard that most people can't really control their pinkie toe that well except wiggling it, maybe.

Imitate the sound of doors? I've never heard that one before! :D
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I Left for like an hour
    Wth happened XD

Q Q time!

Imitate the sound of doors? I've never heard that one before! :D

If you were on discord you would know :p

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Same! I'm almost sure I'm bipolar, since I can have a bad week or two or maybe longer, and then have a good week or so, and then go back to feeling awful, but I don't like talking to my parents either, so yeah I'm right there with you <3
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    So my sister is the queen of having a TON of open space in the sims houses she builds, and she showed me this 16x13 space she wanted to make the kitchen, so I said I can make an entire house with that so guess what I'm doing today :blush:

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited November 2017
    So my sister is the queen of having a TON of open space in the sims houses she builds, and she showed me this 16x13 space she wanted to make the kitchen, so I said I can make an entire house with that so guess what I'm doing today :blush:

Aw. Poor Broncos, gonna be thrown in the pouch of punishment.
    unknown.png
  • Options

Aw. Poor Broncos, gonna be thrown in the pouch of punishment.

:/

• Options
    I Had the weirdest dream last night. Me and my family went to this abandoned foster home and one of the orphans led me into a dark bathroom and one of the stalls had a box of toys. I started taking some of the toys. It was super weird and creepy...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Same! I'm almost sure I'm bipolar, since I can have a bad week or two or maybe longer, and then have a good week or so, and then go back to feeling awful, but I don't like talking to my parents either, so yeah I'm right there with you <3

i'm pretty sure i have something...but i can't pin point what it is. but there's something wrong.
    or it's just that i am a depressed freak and that's about it.
    however, i'm weird on a daily basis

• Options
    *puts @Broncos4life in the pouch of punishment* Now you snuggle in there and think about what you did. And don't get cookie crumbs all over!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    *puts @Broncos4life in the pouch of punishment* Now you snuggle in there and think about what you did. And don't get cookie crumbs all over!

yay ! i have a friend

• Options
    *puts Broncos4life in the pouch of punishment* Now you snuggle in there and think about what you did. And don't get cookie crumbs all over!

yay ! i have a friend

How long is a sentence?? I Don't think i've seen you double post in a while lol
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    *puts Broncos4life in the pouch of punishment* Now you snuggle in there and think about what you did. And don't get cookie crumbs all over!

yay ! i have a friend

It's the normal length. I just can't get her to leave. :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

yay ! i have a friend

It's the normal length. I just can't get her to leave. :s

Oh lol.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Does anybody have instances where they are texting, spell a word correctly, but then auto-correct just randomly decides they mean something else and changes it? For example, I just put in fake but my phone changed it to fair because it felt like it. :rage:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Does anybody have instances where they are texting, spell a word correctly, but then auto-correct just randomly decides they mean something else and changes it? For example, I just put in fake but my phone changed it to fair because it felt like it. :rage:

Yes, that happens quite a bit, actually.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top