Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interrupted neighbor's Woohoo and he was wearing a maid outfit?!

I had the most hilarious experience with City Living.

My pregnant sim was exhausted and trying to sleep when very loud "romance" noises were coming from next door. It was Salim, and he is actually a good friend of my sim and her husband.

So the husband goes over and knocks on Salim's door and Salim comes out into the hallway in this french-maid outfit. He was looking at my sim like sideways and all embarassed. I wish I took a screenshot. I paused to laugh for about 5 minutes.

Anyone else witnessed this? Share your crazy neighbor stories!!

Comments

• Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Saw someone else post the same thing earlier today. Could this actually be a bug of some kind :joy:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    Saw someone else post the same thing earlier today. Could this actually be a bug of some kind :joy:

So entertaining!! :D
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited November 2016
    Damb I shoulda interrupted my neighbour's noisy lovemaking earlier today!! :joy:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    Haha so your sim has some kinky neighbors it seems. Bug or not, that is hilarious.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,169 Member
    That's quite a nice touch actually. Some sims seem to have their preferences of how they want to... spice things up... ;)
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    That is awesome!!! I'm so jealous!!!
    My neighbor always comes out in a towel, which is amusing in and of itself, but no where near as awesome as a maid outfit! ROFL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,395 Member
    ROFLOL! Thanks to the OP for the great belly laugh! :D

Same as above, neighbor comes out with a towel on. I can't wait to see the guy in the maid's uniform. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    This has been one of the more interesting things for storytelling as well. My current sim is working her way through the serial romantic aspiration, so naturally she hooked up with her apartment neighbors. Salim is her next door neighbor and one of her boyfriends. She had another man over for woohoo and they were interrupted by the sexy sounds coming from Salim's apartment. When she banged on the door and he came out and she tried to yell at him, the other guy came up and kissed her in front of Salim and he got jealous! I laughed so hard thinking about how hypocritical it was that she had just interrupted him cheating on her and he had the nerve to get mad at her for the same thing!
  • Options
    IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    edited November 2016
    I hope I get to see this too. I moved my Sim into the apartment next to the Rosaya family. Well I have MCC installed and the mother got married to Dennis Kim, which he moved in with her and her son. Her son has the unflirty trait, so I wouldn't have expected this from him, but my Sim was sleeping and there were woohoo hearts and sounds coming from their apartment. I didn't even make my Sim knock the door because I was just thinking how horrific it was thinking about these 2 elders making all these love sounds. My Sim left a passive aggressive note instead.
    Gabbryrose wrote: »
    This has been one of the more interesting things for storytelling as well. My current sim is working her way through the serial romantic aspiration, so naturally she hooked up with her apartment neighbors. Salim is her next door neighbor and one of her boyfriends. She had another man over for woohoo and they were interrupted by the sexy sounds coming from Salim's apartment. When she banged on the door and he came out and she tried to yell at him, the other guy came up and kissed her in front of Salim and he got jealous! I laughed so hard thinking about how hypocritical it was that she had just interrupted him cheating on her and he had the nerve to get mad at her for the same thing!

Salim was one of the first premades that I fell in love with since playing CL. I feel like he has this chilled, cool personality and will totally make a great boyfriend, I don't think he's husband material though.

ETA: fixed spelling errors from autocorrect
  • Options
    eightthirtyeightthirty Posts: 22 Member
    Nice! Well, I'm playing Salim after my first chic died from electrocution just a few days after moving into the hood with Gremlins. I'll have to let him go on autopilot for a while and see what he's really like.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,653 Member
    I have a question can you whohoo or any loud noise as well and they bang on your door or you only can bang on their door?
  • Options
    DJNSDJNS Posts: 74 Member
    edited November 2016
    Yep, I had the same thing happen, only the neighbor sims was one of my played sims. I had just played him one sim week earlier. I was like, "Whoa, what are you into now, buddy? A lot has changed." It was unexpected but hilarious all the same.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Here you go, @sillyangel0906 posted this one on the feed.
    LOL! The sleeve tat really completes the outfit.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Oh my! :o

LMAO!!!
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I have a question can you whohoo or any loud noise as well and they bang on your door or you only can bang on their door?

Yes! Here is the neighbor yelling at my Sim for making too much woohoo noise at night. I think it was around 11pm in game.

a4zYEFM.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member

I guarantee this isn't a bug. There are many people who ummm "roleplay" in their woohoo activities and a maid is a common one. This is the gurus having a sense of humor for sure! hahahaha
  • Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Haha, I've had that happen twice with my neighbor Salim! Sooo funny. Gettin' freakay!
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Hilarious pictures! :D

So the cross dressing patch is causing a minor bug which seems to reveal itself at the strangest times.

I will give them that they have got the 'weirder stories' part right ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SimfamousSimfamous Posts: 59 Member
    Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop laughing! :D It's the strange things like this that makes me love the sims even more!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    edited November 2016
    So I guess If my sim woohoos at night will it make a racket and wake the neighbors? ;p
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,511 Member
    SimChickee wrote: »
    So I guess If my sim woohoos at night will it make a racket and wake the neighbors? ;p

Yes! Here is the neighbor yelling at my Sim for making too much woohoo noise at night. I think it was around 11pm in game.

a4zYEFM.png

• Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    I want my sim to get together with Salim but I have also seen the maid outfit and I was kinda weirded out by it. I think 'just friends' is on the cards.
  • Options
    MinnieMouseMinnieMouse Posts: 262 Member
    Yup. My neighbors are easily disturbed (and also quite hypocritical). My sim went over and asked them (nicely) to turn down their music at 2 AM, and they refused. So since my sim couldn't sleep, she decided to sing in the shower. They came running over almost immediately and started pounding on the door and yelling at my sim to be quiet (mind you, their loud music was still playing). :D

The maid outfit is hilarious though. I haven't seen that happen, although I saw a suspicious sim in a hot dog suit leaving my neighbor's apartment one night at 4 AM... hmmm.