May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June 2nd Patch Bugs: Add yours to the list

Comments

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @rosemow yeah, thanks for the help. I hope it gets fixed soon
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,681 Member
    bambi20 wrote: »
    @rosemow Ok I did what you suggested and I'll let you know if that bug happens again. Though it happened rarely and I've now sold my retail store (in anticipation for the Dine Out pack tomorrow and getting a restaurant instead) so it might not happen now anyway. However another bug that I have had for quite a long time now is the never ending rejuvenated/refreshed moodlet from Outdoor Retreat after coming back from vacation. I have posted about this in the relevant thread but it hasn't been fixed. I know it was supposed to be fixed in a patch a while ago but it didn't fix it for me. I have no cc or mods and I have now restarted my sims (I know the fix might not have worked on sims before the patch so I made new sims especially and it still isn't fixed) and also just restarted my sims folder as we have just discussed, and tested it once more just now and it's still coming back whenever I load into a new lot (or then go home again) and it resets to 2 days remaining, meaning the moodlet never goes away. I keep hoping to read that it has been fixed in the patch notes but time and time again it gets forgotten. From reading the relevant thread I don't seem to be the only person having this either. Do you know if this be fixed in the near future? Perhaps the next patch? It's becoming a little obnoxious having it all the time. Plus one of my sims is an alien so they're more likely to be 'very happy' with the added stuck happy moodlet and give away their disguise. One of my sims has the 'loves outdoors' trait and one doesn't but they both have broken stuck moodlets (I know that trait was particularly tied with this bug so I thought I'd clarify that it isn't just that that's causing the bug). I have also tried both ending the vacation normally and early and both result with the stuck moodlet. Thanks

Hello @bambi20. I am sorry that are continuing to have the issue with the rejuvenated/refreshed moodlet. It was fixed in a patch but other simmers are continuing to have the issue. A future patch may help to fix this issue in your game.
    It is good that you posted on the AHQ EA thread. I will post the link here in case other simmers are having the same issue and wish to post on the thread also.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-OR-Rejuvenated-Refresh-moodlet-never-going-away/td-p/4255134
  • Options
    bambi20bambi20 Posts: 13 New Member
    @rosemow Thanks. I really hope it does get fixed, it would be annoying to have it forever haha :) but thanks for your comments.
  • Options
    @rosemow Thanks. I really hope it does get fixed, it would be annoying to have it forever haha :) but thanks for your comments.

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    saharasimssaharasims Posts: 10 New Member
    hello,

since the update many of my sims are losing their romantic relationships. This includes married couples/ boyfriends etc. I have gone into several households now and the couples will be friends still but the romance bar will be zero or very very low. It is as if the "Ask to be friends" has been used. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not, I tried to look around first. I have already restarted the game etc. If I fix the relationship and come back to the household a week later in game, the romance bar is down about half already. Which usually has never happened...some sort of weird relationship culling?

I was going to move the mods folder to desktop next and start the game up to see if the issue is still present. though I would like to maybe work around that since really hate to come back in and put cc on all my sims again. (I have around 10-15 active households)

thanks
    rosemow wrote: »
    saharasims wrote: »
    hello,

since the update many of my sims are losing their romantic relationships. This includes married couples/ boyfriends etc. I have gone into several households now and the couples will be friends still but the romance bar will be zero or very very low. It is as if the "Ask to be friends" has been used. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not, I tried to look around first. I have already restarted the game etc. If I fix the relationship and come back to the household a week later in game, the romance bar is down about half already. Which usually has never happened...some sort of weird relationship culling?

I was going to move the mods folder to desktop next and start the game up to see if the issue is still present. though I would like to maybe work around that since really hate to come back in and put cc on all my sims again. (I have around 10-15 active households)

thanks

Hello @saharasims . When you move the mods folder to the desktop to test the game, if you don't save the game you won't need to put the cc back onto your sims. When you have tested, come out of the game without saving.

Hello I am back again. I test the game by moving the mods folder to the desktop. before hand i went into several households and made the relationships high of the spouses (100% of the bar). When I entered again into the game, some relationships were half or less, with some again near the bottom. It it appears the mods are not the problem.
  • Options
    MisterWBloomMisterWBloom Posts: 9 New Member
    Issue

Sims that change frame (masculine to feminine and vice versa) and have a GTW job will not wear the appropriate work outfit when you join them.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

Have Sim join Detective career. Join Sim to a day of work. Use Change Sim option to change Sim's frame. Join Sim to work again.

Picture

Can't post links.

Where does the bug occur ?

New and Old Saves.

Mods/CC

No mods or CC.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

I own every pack, GTW related bug. Haven't tested with other jobs.

Occurring since

June 2nd

Operating system

Windows 10
  • Options
    hello,

thanks
    hello,

thanks

Hello @saharasims . When you move the mods folder to the desktop to test the game, if you don't save the game you won't need to put the cc back onto your sims. When you have tested, come out of the game without saving.

Hello I am back again. I test the game by moving the mods folder to the desktop. before hand i went into several households and made the relationships high of the spouses (100% of the bar). When I entered again into the game, some relationships were half or less, with some again near the bottom. It it appears the mods are not the problem.

Hello @saharasims .

Try completely destroying the romantic relationships . Then try building them up again and see if the romantic relationship is maintained.

If you still have issues, repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.
  • Options
    Issue

Sims that change frame (masculine to feminine and vice versa) and have a GTW job will not wear the appropriate work outfit when you join them.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

Have Sim join Detective career. Join Sim to a day of work. Use Change Sim option to change Sim's frame. Join Sim to work again.

Picture

Can't post links.

Where does the bug occur ?

New and Old Saves.

Mods/CC

No mods or CC.

Expansion Packs/Game Packs/Stuff Packs

I own every pack, GTW related bug. Haven't tested with other jobs.

Occurring since

June 2nd

Operating system

Windows 10

Hello @MisterWBloom .
    Did you change the sim when they were at work? If you did, have you tested the next working day if they wear the career outfit? Are they wearing a career outfit or ordinary everyday clothes?
  • Options
    defbelle87defbelle87 Posts: 86 Member
    Since the June 2nd update, my fave male top has disappeared. From the Movie Hangout Stuff pack, the male boho top with button loops in the neckline area has vanished. I did 3 different saves with different sims and the top is not there. I even removed my mods thinking that was the problem, it wasn't. I even repaired my game, that didn't work. I'm at a loss at what to do, that was my go to top for all my male sims.
    Origin ID: Defbelle87
    Feel free to check out my creations in the Gallery, also follow me if you wish.
  • Options
    defbelle87 wrote: »
    Since the June 2nd update, my fave male top has disappeared. From the Movie Hangout Stuff pack, the male boho top with button loops in the neckline area has vanished. I did 3 different saves with different sims and the top is not there. I even removed my mods thinking that was the problem, it wasn't. I even repaired my game, that didn't work. I'm at a loss at what to do, that was my go to top for all my male sims.

Hello @defbelle87 .
    Untick all the filters and see if the top then shows up .
  • Options
    defbelle87defbelle87 Posts: 86 Member

Hello @defbelle87 .

Oh yeah I did that and it worked!!! YAY!!!!!!! I forgot about the filters. Thanks
    Origin ID: Defbelle87
    Feel free to check out my creations in the Gallery, also follow me if you wish.
  • Options

Hello @defbelle87 .

Oh yeah I did that and it worked!!! YAY!!!!!!! I forgot about the filters. Thanks

You're welcome :) Happy simming!
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    edited June 2016

Yep, I just checked, male and female both, with all tops unfiltered at all... this one is definitely missing. I like that one too, I hope they give it back.

Found it, and what a pain that was. You CAN find it if you check Movie Hangout, but if you leave EITHER Feminine or Masculine checked, it will not show up.

Not a great filter system. Where's the "both" option? Since checking both F and M doesn't seem to work for "both/all", I hope they'll add a one-style-works-for-all (ie BOTH) option for us.
  • Options

Yep, I just checked, male and female both, with all tops unfiltered at all... this one is definitely missing. I like that one too, I hope they give it back.

Hello @egwarhammer
    Try unticking all the filters and see if it then appears for you. It has appeared now for defbelle87.
  • Options
    GlennCocoGlennCoco Posts: 31 Member
    Hello

it's seems i can open a thread idk why

But here is my thing in the game my social menu or interaction menu won't show up i try to click everywhere and there is nothing to do and my sims do nothing... i know it's CC but idk which one any clues?
  • Options
    GlennCoco wrote: »
    Hello

it's seems i can open a thread idk why

But here is my thing in the game my social menu or interaction menu won't show up i try to click everywhere and there is nothing to do and my sims do nothing... i know it's CC but idk which one any clues?

Hello @GlennCoco
    This is a link to a list of broken and updated mods
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/889265/broken-updated-mods-not-cc-june-2-patch-dine-out-gp

Do you have the " enable advanced debug" mod? If you do, remove that because it is causing issues. There is an updated version of it on this link page.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735&c=1&goto=newpost

Do you have the " More CAS Columns" or the "cc wrench icon override " mod? If you do, remove them also, because they have been causing issues too.
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow for answering the "where's the shirt" question, I was figuring it out (and saw you post) while you were replying. :)

Now, let me tell you this... in 2.11.0 of MC, Deaderpool has added more cheat type stuff to Console Commands.

Computer > MC > Other Settings > Console Commands Settings

Options for Full Edit CAS and Testing Cheats enabled are on that submenu, and under the Build Buy Settings button are MORE options, for enabling/disabling BuyDebug, MOO, FreeBuild, and Entitlement Unlocks.

You might want to pass that on to people having issues with any mods doing those things.

:)

• Options
    Thanks @rosemow for answering the "where's the shirt" question, I was figuring it out (and saw you post) while you were replying. :)

Now, let me tell you this... in 2.11.0 of MC, Deaderpool has added more cheat type stuff to Console Commands.

Computer > MC > Other Settings > Console Commands Settings

Options for Full Edit CAS and Testing Cheats enabled are on that submenu, and under the Build Buy Settings button are MORE options, for enabling/disabling BuyDebug, MOO, FreeBuild, and Entitlement Unlocks.

You might want to pass that on to people having issues with any mods doing those things.

:)

Thankyou for the helpful information @egwarhammer :)
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    I noticed a few weird things happening in my game after the patch.

1. Age bar becomes full and sparkling once a sim gets pregnant, despite not having to age up yet. The sim doesn't age up anyway, but it's just a weird visual effect that worried me at first.
    2. Child sims age from babies with a weird amber eye color, not related to their parents genetic at all.
    3. Sims won't stop drinking water. I know it's healty but... sometimes it leads to disaster. They would rather drink water instead of reaching to bathroom with full autonomy on, ending up with them peeing their pants.
    4. Sims swimming through grass. Magical :wink:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    edited June 2016

1. Age bar becomes full and sparkling once a sim gets pregnant, despite not having to age up yet. The sim doesn't age up anyway, but it's just a weird visual effect that worried me at first.
    2. Child sims age from babies with a weird amber eye color, not related to their parents genetic at all.
    3. Sims won't stop drinking water. I know it's healty but... sometimes it leads to disaster. They would rather drink water instead of reaching to bathroom with full autonomy on, ending up with them peeing their pants.

Hello @Kiwicantdie .
    There have been other simmers who also have had their baby age up with the amber colour. It you would like to change the colour , you need to randomise the eye to be able to change the eye colour. Simmers have posted the eye colour changes when the child becomes a teen.

SimGuruNick has written about the drinking water issue in this post.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14889526/#Comment_14889526

I am sorry that you have had the issue with your sim swimming through grass. If it continues to happen , you may like to post feedback on this thread on the AHQ EA site
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Swimming-through-land/m-p/4612071#M14006
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Thank you @rosemow you're always so kind and helpful.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options

The first one has led me to pull mods out, roll new games, repair my game... etc. I've done a lot trying to figure out what they did there. Probably no closer, but I was beginning to think pregnancy had something to do with a lot of it. However, not ALL of it. In one save I saw Dennis Kim (flagged for No Aging via MC Command Center) have his bar fill up like that.

I quit playing that save, because his wife is pregnant and I didn't want her to lose the baby if her husband dies. (Really BAD coding choice, there, IMO.) Why DOES losing the other parent invalidate an incoming birth? What kind of crazy logic is that?

Besides, I like Dennis, and I have no intention of letting this game throw him under a bus like it wanted to do. No, no, NO!

Repairing the game SEEMS to have fixed SOME things I saw.

I'm in a new game with nobody pregnant, so that may have helped, too. But in THIS game, I have FIVE tragic clowns, and the 2 I looked at with MC are both showing their age as 0/4 days. Most YA I've looked at are on 0/80 unless it's somebody like Dennis or the Landgraabs who come with days already logged in their bar anyway.

What did they do to aging????????

What's really going on with aging? Is what MC tells me not true? WHY give a sim a 4 day lifespan? And why so many full bars?

What's the difference between affected and unaffected sims, other than pregnancy? Dennis wasn't pregnant, but his wife was, and her bar was normal, HIS filled up. Weird.

I suspect that "age" field may have changed, so that mods reporting it are getting numbers from the wrong place, post patch. Wild guess. But it sounds plausible.

• Options
    bambi20bambi20 Posts: 13 New Member
    A small bug that I noticed yesterday is that my sim had some interesting choice of face paint/make up when they went to take a mud bath. They put on the butterfly make up (it may be a face paint I can't remember) around their eyes instead of the face pack and cucumbers I believe they should put on when taking the mud bath? Not a major bug but worth mentioning anyway :P (no cc or mods, and have recently repaired game and also remade the sims 4 folder).
  • Options
    A small bug that I noticed yesterday is that my sim had some interesting choice of face paint/make up when they went to take a mud bath. They put on the butterfly make up (it may be a face paint I can't remember) around their eyes instead of the face pack and cucumbers I believe they should put on when taking the mud bath? Not a major bug but worth mentioning anyway :P (no cc or mods, and have recently repaired game and also remade the sims 4 folder).

Hello @bambi20
    Other simmers also are having this issue. You may like to press " me too" on this thread link on the AHQ EA site that refers to the issue.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Wrong-Face-mask-when-bathing-in-soaks-mud/m-p/5376780#M24736