The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: Share your most nonsensical ideas for Sims packs

WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,772 Member
edited March 2022 in Off Topic Chat
Hello. I would like to take this opportunity to be absolutely silly.
Just for a laugh, please think of the wackiest, silliest ideas you can for packs and post them here:

I'll start the ball rolling with some examples:

Disasterous Dates Game pack: Your Sims have a hot date. The problem is, they've just been possessed by a vengeful spectre, an old family curse has given them neon warts and zombies are on the rampage. Will you sim make it through the date in one piece?

Blobby Builds Stuff pack: Build a house shaped like the goo of a lava lamp. You can even fill it with blob themed decor, such as squidgy slime mats, inflatable blobby chairs and, for the really adventurous, a river of molten lava.

Bubbly Stuff pack: Build a house entirely out of bubbles. Make extra fizzy juices that enable your Sims to transport themselves to higher ground (smelly side effects may occur) Indulge in a new hobby of bubble wrap popping and compete in bubble popping competitions. Your sim can also develop a skill in bubble blowing, and send enemies floating away.

Have fun and please go mad. 🙂

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,736 Member
    A fantastic critter pack. Mix and match animal parts to create your own crazy menagerie.
  • Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member

*Weird tune is playing*

They're everywhere... Around every sim - But have you ever wondered what it would be like to actually be Kraken? The Cow Plant...? A Dust Bunny...?? Now you can find out yourself - Choose your Sim Creature - Name it - Care for it's needs, Give it a creature-aspiration and it's own unique creature-personality with special creature-traits, Level up it's skills and powers - and let's go after... The Sims!

"Sim Creatures - Even Weirder Stories..."

Coming soon!
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    edited March 2022
    Have you ever thought that your life couldn’t possibly get any worse? Think again… ^^’ Because nooow our Sims can play - well, you! Us! ”The Humans”

Make yourself and your friends in your sims’ newest computer game and watch them micro manage your life into… Well… Find out your sims’ true nature - are they going to play nice, or are you in fact in for a few surprises…?

There’s only one way to find out - tune in on their tiny computers and watch them as they’re watching YOU…!

^^’
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited March 2022
    The following names are from my self-created sims

Cutie Cult EP
    Valentin Vicious is so cute then some people founded the Cutie Cult! All heretics will be cute to die, awwwwwwwwww¡ You'll become a hero against the cult, you need to make yourself cuter than Valentin Vicious and become the new Cutie Cult demon!

New Skill
    Cuteness skill: Cute also a weapon! You can attack the enemy with cuteness. But be careful, too cute may accidentally cause a friendly fire!
    If you have Cat and Dog EP or My First Pet SP, you can absorb the cute energy of pets to make yourself more cute.

New death type
    Die from cuteness: You sims was be cute to died. Sims who are nearby to the ghost will be cute by the ghost.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns