Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Original By X

I get it. If all somebody's doing is adding a window or changing wallpaper, it's hardly fair to give them full credit for a build.

But a lot of people put down a lot for about ten minutes for inspiration, then start editing - not just furniture, but walls and basements. Or somebody might use a room, and then their whole lot references that 'original'. Or the original might even have been taken down since then - look at all the building and terrain upgrades we've had that change how we build, lot traits and challenges, etc!

Maxis needs to do something about that. To see that the right people get credit for their work. Honestly, you wouldn't recognise most builds compared to their 'originals'.
Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.

Comments

• Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    Not sure what the problem is tho. I dont think rooms are refered in lot's tho. Cuz if you put 3 different rooms from 3 different people does only the first get credit?
    But i think right people get credit since even if you change the hole house but use the terrain, someone else has made and use time for it.
    Also people who download lot and change only the floor is also getting credits.
    So what ever you do with the lot both of you get credits so not sure what you mean by right people get credit for their work since you both do.
    I don't think this count for rooms but i haven't checked that ingame.
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png