Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We can knit the new animal clothing!

https://www.platinumsimmers.com/articles/the-sims-4-cottage-living-how-does-it-fit-in/

In this article it says that we can knit some of the animal clothing coming in Col.

This is the only article I could find on cross pack functionality. I don't know why more game changers haven't done videos on cross pack functionality since that was what I was looking forward to when the embargo dropped.
Check out my twitter and tumblr

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited July 2021
    Probably due to them just having just the base game and cottage living only with the early access at the time is why.

Really just going by what questions was answered, but that's pretty cool though that you can knit some of the animal clothing oppose to just buying them. Niceeee.

I'm always about that cross functionality between packs linking up together. Can't wait to see how they all work together.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Omg yesss! That’s so exciting to know. I was hoping we could make some of them with knitting.

Sounds like some decent cross pack functionality from the article. Only thing I would have liked would have been some more canning options with other packs installed. Like turning avocado into guacamole or something. But not too disappointed on that.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Probably due to them just having just the base game and cottage living only with the early access at the time is why.

Really just going by what questions was answered, but that's pretty cool though that you can knit some of the animal clothing oppose to just buying them. Niceeee.

I'm always about that cross functionality between packs linking up together. Can't wait to see how they all work together.

Yeah but they got the pack in their game yesterday and the embargo lifted earlier today so that they could post videos of them playing it in their own games (with all packs).
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

Yeah but they got the pack in their game yesterday and the embargo lifted earlier today so that they could post videos of them playing it in their own games (with all packs).
    Ah I see, between the handful of GM's I do see haven't seen anyone post anything as of yet that wasn't early access. Though between playing and the editing process guess it'll take awhile to see anything new.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

I mean they do have lives outside of recording videos.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    https://www.platinumsimmers.com/articles/the-sims-4-cottage-living-how-does-it-fit-in/

In this article it says that we can knit some of the animal clothing coming in Col.

This is the only article I could find on cross pack functionality. I don't know why more game changers haven't done videos on cross pack functionality since that was what I was looking forward to when the embargo dropped.

"Sadly, I haven’t yet spotted any interactions between Cats and Dogs and the new farm animals or wild animals. I’ve had 3 dogs living alongside rabbits, chickens and a llama, and they seem oblivious to each other. "

Hmm, that's strange. I hope they fix that. Wondering how the Raccoons and Foxes in Cats & Dogs react to the foxes and rabbits in Cottage Living.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,140 Member
    Well considering the Cats & Dogs' Raccoons purr & the Foxes bark & pant they will probably just sniff at the Cottage Living wild animals.
  • Options

I mean they do have lives outside of recording videos.

Yeah I know. I am just subscribed to a lot and was expecting some videos on cross pack functionality but I was surprised to see none that's all.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Well considering the Cats & Dogs' Raccoons purr & the Foxes bark & pant they will probably just sniff at the Cottage Living wild animals.

I saw on Reddit that someone's dog was interacting with a chick. It was kind of nuzzling it, I'm not sure the word for it but it was cute.